Contractor unveils expansion plans
HAZLEHURST — A pipeline contractor has announced it will expand its Hazlehurst operation, adding a fabrication shop and 25 new jobs at its facility.
Houma, La.-based Community Construction Inc. specializes in pipeline maintenance and erosion control. Company officials say the new shop will allow CCI to better meet the needs of its customers.
The investment will double the workforce at the Copiah County facility, bringing the total number of employees to 50.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Contractor unveils expansion plans”
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey