Contractor unveils expansion plans
HAZLEHURST — A pipeline contractor has announced it will expand its Hazlehurst operation, adding a fabrication shop and 25 new jobs at its facility.
Houma, La.-based Community Construction Inc. specializes in pipeline maintenance and erosion control. Company officials say the new shop will allow CCI to better meet the needs of its customers.
The investment will double the workforce at the Copiah County facility, bringing the total number of employees to 50.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Contractor unveils expansion plans”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds