Contractor unveils expansion plans
HAZLEHURST — A pipeline contractor has announced it will expand its Hazlehurst operation, adding a fabrication shop and 25 new jobs at its facility.
Houma, La.-based Community Construction Inc. specializes in pipeline maintenance and erosion control. Company officials say the new shop will allow CCI to better meet the needs of its customers.
The investment will double the workforce at the Copiah County facility, bringing the total number of employees to 50.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Contractor unveils expansion plans”
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability