Contractor unveils expansion plans
HAZLEHURST — A pipeline contractor has announced it will expand its Hazlehurst operation, adding a fabrication shop and 25 new jobs at its facility.
Houma, La.-based Community Construction Inc. specializes in pipeline maintenance and erosion control. Company officials say the new shop will allow CCI to better meet the needs of its customers.
The investment will double the workforce at the Copiah County facility, bringing the total number of employees to 50.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Contractor unveils expansion plans”
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth