Contractor unveils expansion plans
HAZLEHURST — A pipeline contractor has announced it will expand its Hazlehurst operation, adding a fabrication shop and 25 new jobs at its facility.
Houma, La.-based Community Construction Inc. specializes in pipeline maintenance and erosion control. Company officials say the new shop will allow CCI to better meet the needs of its customers.
The investment will double the workforce at the Copiah County facility, bringing the total number of employees to 50.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Contractor unveils expansion plans”
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Plan would give up to $1.5M to music recording, concerts
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking