Hembree, Twiford make publication
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 4,2010
McGlinchey Stafford is pleased to announce that two members in the firm’s Jackson, Miss. office have been recognized by “Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business” in 2010. G. Dewey Hembree III and H. Hunter Twiford III were both selected for excellence in Commercial Litigation, and are joined in this recognition by 13 of their fellow McGlinchey Stafford attorneys across the firm.
McGlinchey Stafford is a full-service law firm, and has eight offices in Louisiana, Mississippi, New York, Ohio and Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well