Hembree, Twiford make publication
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 4,2010
McGlinchey Stafford is pleased to announce that two members in the firm’s Jackson, Miss. office have been recognized by “Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business” in 2010. G. Dewey Hembree III and H. Hunter Twiford III were both selected for excellence in Commercial Litigation, and are joined in this recognition by 13 of their fellow McGlinchey Stafford attorneys across the firm.
McGlinchey Stafford is a full-service law firm, and has eight offices in Louisiana, Mississippi, New York, Ohio and Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations