Hembree, Twiford make publication
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 4,2010
McGlinchey Stafford is pleased to announce that two members in the firm’s Jackson, Miss. office have been recognized by “Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business” in 2010. G. Dewey Hembree III and H. Hunter Twiford III were both selected for excellence in Commercial Litigation, and are joined in this recognition by 13 of their fellow McGlinchey Stafford attorneys across the firm.
McGlinchey Stafford is a full-service law firm, and has eight offices in Louisiana, Mississippi, New York, Ohio and Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season