Hembree, Twiford make publication
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 4,2010
McGlinchey Stafford is pleased to announce that two members in the firm’s Jackson, Miss. office have been recognized by “Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business” in 2010. G. Dewey Hembree III and H. Hunter Twiford III were both selected for excellence in Commercial Litigation, and are joined in this recognition by 13 of their fellow McGlinchey Stafford attorneys across the firm.
McGlinchey Stafford is a full-service law firm, and has eight offices in Louisiana, Mississippi, New York, Ohio and Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training