Hembree, Twiford make publication
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 4,2010
McGlinchey Stafford is pleased to announce that two members in the firm’s Jackson, Miss. office have been recognized by “Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business” in 2010. G. Dewey Hembree III and H. Hunter Twiford III were both selected for excellence in Commercial Litigation, and are joined in this recognition by 13 of their fellow McGlinchey Stafford attorneys across the firm.
McGlinchey Stafford is a full-service law firm, and has eight offices in Louisiana, Mississippi, New York, Ohio and Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot