Mortimer named bank president/CEO
Bertram S. (Buddy) Mortimer has been named president and CEO of the Bank of Kilmichael. Mortimer joined the bank in 1997 as executive vice president. Prior to joining the bank, he served as president and co-owner of CAE Plastics Inc. in Greenwood.
After graduating from Mississippi State University in 1982, Mortimer joined the management training program at First National Bank in Dallas. He returned to Mississippi in 1986 to join Deposit Guaranty National Bank in Jackson, where he worked in commercial lending until acquiring CAE Plastics in 1991.
Rodney K. Mortimer will remain chairman of the board of the Bank of Kilmichael.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Mortimer named bank president/CEO”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity