Mortimer named bank president/CEO
Bertram S. (Buddy) Mortimer has been named president and CEO of the Bank of Kilmichael. Mortimer joined the bank in 1997 as executive vice president. Prior to joining the bank, he served as president and co-owner of CAE Plastics Inc. in Greenwood.
After graduating from Mississippi State University in 1982, Mortimer joined the management training program at First National Bank in Dallas. He returned to Mississippi in 1986 to join Deposit Guaranty National Bank in Jackson, where he worked in commercial lending until acquiring CAE Plastics in 1991.
Rodney K. Mortimer will remain chairman of the board of the Bank of Kilmichael.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Mortimer named bank president/CEO”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects