Mortimer named bank president/CEO
Bertram S. (Buddy) Mortimer has been named president and CEO of the Bank of Kilmichael. Mortimer joined the bank in 1997 as executive vice president. Prior to joining the bank, he served as president and co-owner of CAE Plastics Inc. in Greenwood.
After graduating from Mississippi State University in 1982, Mortimer joined the management training program at First National Bank in Dallas. He returned to Mississippi in 1986 to join Deposit Guaranty National Bank in Jackson, where he worked in commercial lending until acquiring CAE Plastics in 1991.
Rodney K. Mortimer will remain chairman of the board of the Bank of Kilmichael.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Mortimer named bank president/CEO”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point