Mortimer named bank president/CEO
Bertram S. (Buddy) Mortimer has been named president and CEO of the Bank of Kilmichael. Mortimer joined the bank in 1997 as executive vice president. Prior to joining the bank, he served as president and co-owner of CAE Plastics Inc. in Greenwood.
After graduating from Mississippi State University in 1982, Mortimer joined the management training program at First National Bank in Dallas. He returned to Mississippi in 1986 to join Deposit Guaranty National Bank in Jackson, where he worked in commercial lending until acquiring CAE Plastics in 1991.
Rodney K. Mortimer will remain chairman of the board of the Bank of Kilmichael.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Mortimer named bank president/CEO”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015