Mortimer named bank president/CEO
Bertram S. (Buddy) Mortimer has been named president and CEO of the Bank of Kilmichael. Mortimer joined the bank in 1997 as executive vice president. Prior to joining the bank, he served as president and co-owner of CAE Plastics Inc. in Greenwood.
After graduating from Mississippi State University in 1982, Mortimer joined the management training program at First National Bank in Dallas. He returned to Mississippi in 1986 to join Deposit Guaranty National Bank in Jackson, where he worked in commercial lending until acquiring CAE Plastics in 1991.
Rodney K. Mortimer will remain chairman of the board of the Bank of Kilmichael.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Mortimer named bank president/CEO”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast