Parkman named to national post
Charles J. Parkman, M.D., was recently appointed to serve as governor for the State of Mississippi for the American College of Chest Physicians. In this position, Parkman will foster support for the advocacy initiatives of the ACCP, an organization that holds a membership of more than 17,500 members internationally.
Parkman is a pulmonologist and critical care physician for Hattiesburg Clinic and Forrest General Hospital in Hattiesburg. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson, and completed an internship in general medicine, residency in internal medicine and fellowship in pulmonology at the University Hospital in Jackson. Parkman is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Subspecialty Board of Pulmonary Medicine and Subspecialty Board of Critical Care Medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'