Parkman named to national post
Charles J. Parkman, M.D., was recently appointed to serve as governor for the State of Mississippi for the American College of Chest Physicians. In this position, Parkman will foster support for the advocacy initiatives of the ACCP, an organization that holds a membership of more than 17,500 members internationally.
Parkman is a pulmonologist and critical care physician for Hattiesburg Clinic and Forrest General Hospital in Hattiesburg. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson, and completed an internship in general medicine, residency in internal medicine and fellowship in pulmonology at the University Hospital in Jackson. Parkman is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Subspecialty Board of Pulmonary Medicine and Subspecialty Board of Critical Care Medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill