Parkman named to national post
Charles J. Parkman, M.D., was recently appointed to serve as governor for the State of Mississippi for the American College of Chest Physicians. In this position, Parkman will foster support for the advocacy initiatives of the ACCP, an organization that holds a membership of more than 17,500 members internationally.
Parkman is a pulmonologist and critical care physician for Hattiesburg Clinic and Forrest General Hospital in Hattiesburg. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson, and completed an internship in general medicine, residency in internal medicine and fellowship in pulmonology at the University Hospital in Jackson. Parkman is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Subspecialty Board of Pulmonary Medicine and Subspecialty Board of Critical Care Medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case