Parkman named to national post
Charles J. Parkman, M.D., was recently appointed to serve as governor for the State of Mississippi for the American College of Chest Physicians. In this position, Parkman will foster support for the advocacy initiatives of the ACCP, an organization that holds a membership of more than 17,500 members internationally.
Parkman is a pulmonologist and critical care physician for Hattiesburg Clinic and Forrest General Hospital in Hattiesburg. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson, and completed an internship in general medicine, residency in internal medicine and fellowship in pulmonology at the University Hospital in Jackson. Parkman is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Subspecialty Board of Pulmonary Medicine and Subspecialty Board of Critical Care Medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal