PRAM chapter unveils new board
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 4,2010
Tags: Kelly Bilbo, Kelly Scrivner, Meredith Johnson, Mick Bullock, Pamela Weaver, Patti Wade, Public Relations Association of Mississippi-Central Chapter, Robert Lesley, Shannon Coker, Susan Christensen, Tony Bahou
The Public Relations Association of Mississippi-Central Chapter is pleased to announce its 2010 board of directors.
They are: president, Kelly Scrivner, Entergy Mississippi Inc.; vice president/programs, Patti Wade, Millsaps College; vice president/membership, Tony Bahou, Mississippi Blood Services, vice president/communications, Pamela Weaver, Office of the Secretary of State; secretary, Meredith Johnson, GodwinGroup; treasurer, Robert Lesley, Atmos Energy Mississippi Division; career development coordinator, Shannon Coker, APR, Mississippi Hospital Association; member at large, first year, Kelly Bilbo, Jackson Convention & Visitors Bureau; member at large, second year, Susan Christensen, APR, Methodist Rehabilitation Center; and, past president, Mick Bullock, Office of the Lieutenant Governor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years