PRAM chapter unveils new board
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 4,2010
Tags: Kelly Bilbo, Kelly Scrivner, Meredith Johnson, Mick Bullock, Pamela Weaver, Patti Wade, Public Relations Association of Mississippi-Central Chapter, Robert Lesley, Shannon Coker, Susan Christensen, Tony Bahou
The Public Relations Association of Mississippi-Central Chapter is pleased to announce its 2010 board of directors.
They are: president, Kelly Scrivner, Entergy Mississippi Inc.; vice president/programs, Patti Wade, Millsaps College; vice president/membership, Tony Bahou, Mississippi Blood Services, vice president/communications, Pamela Weaver, Office of the Secretary of State; secretary, Meredith Johnson, GodwinGroup; treasurer, Robert Lesley, Atmos Energy Mississippi Division; career development coordinator, Shannon Coker, APR, Mississippi Hospital Association; member at large, first year, Kelly Bilbo, Jackson Convention & Visitors Bureau; member at large, second year, Susan Christensen, APR, Methodist Rehabilitation Center; and, past president, Mick Bullock, Office of the Lieutenant Governor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015