PRAM chapter unveils new board
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 4,2010
Tags: Kelly Bilbo, Kelly Scrivner, Meredith Johnson, Mick Bullock, Pamela Weaver, Patti Wade, Public Relations Association of Mississippi-Central Chapter, Robert Lesley, Shannon Coker, Susan Christensen, Tony Bahou
The Public Relations Association of Mississippi-Central Chapter is pleased to announce its 2010 board of directors.
They are: president, Kelly Scrivner, Entergy Mississippi Inc.; vice president/programs, Patti Wade, Millsaps College; vice president/membership, Tony Bahou, Mississippi Blood Services, vice president/communications, Pamela Weaver, Office of the Secretary of State; secretary, Meredith Johnson, GodwinGroup; treasurer, Robert Lesley, Atmos Energy Mississippi Division; career development coordinator, Shannon Coker, APR, Mississippi Hospital Association; member at large, first year, Kelly Bilbo, Jackson Convention & Visitors Bureau; member at large, second year, Susan Christensen, APR, Methodist Rehabilitation Center; and, past president, Mick Bullock, Office of the Lieutenant Governor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports