PRAM chapter unveils new board
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 4,2010
Tags: Kelly Bilbo, Kelly Scrivner, Meredith Johnson, Mick Bullock, Pamela Weaver, Patti Wade, Public Relations Association of Mississippi-Central Chapter, Robert Lesley, Shannon Coker, Susan Christensen, Tony Bahou
The Public Relations Association of Mississippi-Central Chapter is pleased to announce its 2010 board of directors.
They are: president, Kelly Scrivner, Entergy Mississippi Inc.; vice president/programs, Patti Wade, Millsaps College; vice president/membership, Tony Bahou, Mississippi Blood Services, vice president/communications, Pamela Weaver, Office of the Secretary of State; secretary, Meredith Johnson, GodwinGroup; treasurer, Robert Lesley, Atmos Energy Mississippi Division; career development coordinator, Shannon Coker, APR, Mississippi Hospital Association; member at large, first year, Kelly Bilbo, Jackson Convention & Visitors Bureau; member at large, second year, Susan Christensen, APR, Methodist Rehabilitation Center; and, past president, Mick Bullock, Office of the Lieutenant Governor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi