PRAM chapter unveils new board
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 4,2010
Tags: Kelly Bilbo, Kelly Scrivner, Meredith Johnson, Mick Bullock, Pamela Weaver, Patti Wade, Public Relations Association of Mississippi-Central Chapter, Robert Lesley, Shannon Coker, Susan Christensen, Tony Bahou
The Public Relations Association of Mississippi-Central Chapter is pleased to announce its 2010 board of directors.
They are: president, Kelly Scrivner, Entergy Mississippi Inc.; vice president/programs, Patti Wade, Millsaps College; vice president/membership, Tony Bahou, Mississippi Blood Services, vice president/communications, Pamela Weaver, Office of the Secretary of State; secretary, Meredith Johnson, GodwinGroup; treasurer, Robert Lesley, Atmos Energy Mississippi Division; career development coordinator, Shannon Coker, APR, Mississippi Hospital Association; member at large, first year, Kelly Bilbo, Jackson Convention & Visitors Bureau; member at large, second year, Susan Christensen, APR, Methodist Rehabilitation Center; and, past president, Mick Bullock, Office of the Lieutenant Governor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015