BancorpSouth wins two regional awards
TUPELO — BancorpSouth Inc. has been recognized by financial services consulting firm Greenwich Associates with two regional awards for overall satisfaction from bank customers.
The first regional Greenwich Excellence Award was based on results in 2009 from 13,000 interviews with national businesses having sales of $10 to $500 million annually. The second Greenwich Excellence Award was for small business banking where over 17,000 interviews with businesses with sales of $1 to $10 million across the country were conducted.
“It is gratifying for BancorpSouth to be among only six Southern banks recognized by national businesses for our outstanding service and only 15 Southern banks recognized for our small business banking. We believe this recognition to be testimony to BancorpSouth’s longstanding commitment to customer service and to ‘being right where you are’ for our customers. These awards are possible due to the outstanding banking professionals on our BancorpSouth team,” Michael Lindsey, BancorpSouth senior vice president of retail banking, said.
Lindsey added that BancorpSouth has previously been recognized by Greenwich Associates with a Greenwich Excellence Award in 2007.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “BancorpSouth wins two regional awards”
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs