BancorpSouth wins two regional awards
TUPELO — BancorpSouth Inc. has been recognized by financial services consulting firm Greenwich Associates with two regional awards for overall satisfaction from bank customers.
The first regional Greenwich Excellence Award was based on results in 2009 from 13,000 interviews with national businesses having sales of $10 to $500 million annually. The second Greenwich Excellence Award was for small business banking where over 17,000 interviews with businesses with sales of $1 to $10 million across the country were conducted.
“It is gratifying for BancorpSouth to be among only six Southern banks recognized by national businesses for our outstanding service and only 15 Southern banks recognized for our small business banking. We believe this recognition to be testimony to BancorpSouth’s longstanding commitment to customer service and to ‘being right where you are’ for our customers. These awards are possible due to the outstanding banking professionals on our BancorpSouth team,” Michael Lindsey, BancorpSouth senior vice president of retail banking, said.
Lindsey added that BancorpSouth has previously been recognized by Greenwich Associates with a Greenwich Excellence Award in 2007.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “BancorpSouth wins two regional awards”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image