BancorpSouth wins two regional awards
TUPELO — BancorpSouth Inc. has been recognized by financial services consulting firm Greenwich Associates with two regional awards for overall satisfaction from bank customers.
The first regional Greenwich Excellence Award was based on results in 2009 from 13,000 interviews with national businesses having sales of $10 to $500 million annually. The second Greenwich Excellence Award was for small business banking where over 17,000 interviews with businesses with sales of $1 to $10 million across the country were conducted.
“It is gratifying for BancorpSouth to be among only six Southern banks recognized by national businesses for our outstanding service and only 15 Southern banks recognized for our small business banking. We believe this recognition to be testimony to BancorpSouth’s longstanding commitment to customer service and to ‘being right where you are’ for our customers. These awards are possible due to the outstanding banking professionals on our BancorpSouth team,” Michael Lindsey, BancorpSouth senior vice president of retail banking, said.
Lindsey added that BancorpSouth has previously been recognized by Greenwich Associates with a Greenwich Excellence Award in 2007.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “BancorpSouth wins two regional awards”
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk