Keesler commander leaving after short stay
BILOXI — After just a year at Keesler Air Force Base, Brig. Gen. Ian Dickinson is leaving for a new assignment.
Dickinson has been named director of communications and information and chief information officer at Headquarters Air Force Space Command, Peterson Air Force Base, Col.
Dickinson became commander of the 81st Training Wing in May 2009.
His replacement will be named soon and a change of command ceremony is expected this summer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center