Keesler commander leaving after short stay
BILOXI — After just a year at Keesler Air Force Base, Brig. Gen. Ian Dickinson is leaving for a new assignment.
Dickinson has been named director of communications and information and chief information officer at Headquarters Air Force Space Command, Peterson Air Force Base, Col.
Dickinson became commander of the 81st Training Wing in May 2009.
His replacement will be named soon and a change of command ceremony is expected this summer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal