AT&T plans to invest $1B in network
DALLAS — AT&T says it will spend $1 billion this year to broaden its network, enhance services for large businesses worldwide and expand its offerings for small businesses in the U.S.
This will bring the huge telecommunications company’s investment in business-oriented networks, systems and services to more than $4 billion since 2006.
The spending is part of AT&T Inc.’s plan to keep pace with the continued shift from voice communication to data and video.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line