AT&T plans to invest $1B in network
DALLAS — AT&T says it will spend $1 billion this year to broaden its network, enhance services for large businesses worldwide and expand its offerings for small businesses in the U.S.
This will bring the huge telecommunications company’s investment in business-oriented networks, systems and services to more than $4 billion since 2006.
The spending is part of AT&T Inc.’s plan to keep pace with the continued shift from voice communication to data and video.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal