“Top 40 Under 40″ Luncheon, Mississippi Business & Technology EXPO 2010
by Stephen McDill
Published: April 7,2010
JACKSON- MBJ-TV gets a VIP look at EXPO 2010′s “Top 40 Under 40″ luncheon, a presentation highlighting successful young professionals in the Magnolia State.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line