Daily Equipment building in Louisiana
JACKSON — Daily Equipment Co. will build an 11,000-square-foot heavy equipment dealership in Baton Rouge, La., and increase its staff from 18 to 23 people.
The Advocate reports Daily has operated in Baton Rouge since 1991 and has six sites and 168 employees from Biloxi to Shreveport, La.
The company sells and leases Caterpillar, Mitsubishi and Crown lift-trucks and construction equipment from JCB.
Along with a $1.2-million capital investment, company owner Emmerson Daily said he has ordered $1 million of new inventory to coincide with the facility’s opening in six months.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015