Daily Equipment building in Louisiana
JACKSON — Daily Equipment Co. will build an 11,000-square-foot heavy equipment dealership in Baton Rouge, La., and increase its staff from 18 to 23 people.
The Advocate reports Daily has operated in Baton Rouge since 1991 and has six sites and 168 employees from Biloxi to Shreveport, La.
The company sells and leases Caterpillar, Mitsubishi and Crown lift-trucks and construction equipment from JCB.
Along with a $1.2-million capital investment, company owner Emmerson Daily said he has ordered $1 million of new inventory to coincide with the facility’s opening in six months.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015