Daily Equipment building in Louisiana
JACKSON — Daily Equipment Co. will build an 11,000-square-foot heavy equipment dealership in Baton Rouge, La., and increase its staff from 18 to 23 people.
The Advocate reports Daily has operated in Baton Rouge since 1991 and has six sites and 168 employees from Biloxi to Shreveport, La.
The company sells and leases Caterpillar, Mitsubishi and Crown lift-trucks and construction equipment from JCB.
Along with a $1.2-million capital investment, company owner Emmerson Daily said he has ordered $1 million of new inventory to coincide with the facility’s opening in six months.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody