Daily Equipment building in Louisiana
JACKSON — Daily Equipment Co. will build an 11,000-square-foot heavy equipment dealership in Baton Rouge, La., and increase its staff from 18 to 23 people.
The Advocate reports Daily has operated in Baton Rouge since 1991 and has six sites and 168 employees from Biloxi to Shreveport, La.
The company sells and leases Caterpillar, Mitsubishi and Crown lift-trucks and construction equipment from JCB.
Along with a $1.2-million capital investment, company owner Emmerson Daily said he has ordered $1 million of new inventory to coincide with the facility’s opening in six months.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues