Daily Equipment building in Louisiana
JACKSON — Daily Equipment Co. will build an 11,000-square-foot heavy equipment dealership in Baton Rouge, La., and increase its staff from 18 to 23 people.
The Advocate reports Daily has operated in Baton Rouge since 1991 and has six sites and 168 employees from Biloxi to Shreveport, La.
The company sells and leases Caterpillar, Mitsubishi and Crown lift-trucks and construction equipment from JCB.
Along with a $1.2-million capital investment, company owner Emmerson Daily said he has ordered $1 million of new inventory to coincide with the facility’s opening in six months.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap