Barrett, Mitchell promoted at BankPlus
BankPlus announces two recent promotions. Katy Barrett was promoted to assistant vice president in the bank’s Administration Office. Barrett has over nine years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for over eight years. A native of metro Jackson, Barrett attended Northwest Rankin High School and Mississippi State University. In the community, Barrett serves on the board of directors of the Mississippi Junior Golf Association, is a member of the Public Relations Association of Mississippi and The Women’s Fund of Mississippi and is a committee member for the 2010 Make-A-Wish Golf Tournament.
Greg Mitchell Jr. was recently promoted to assistant vice president in the bank’s Picayune Main location. Mitchell has over four years of experience in the banking industry. Mitchell is a graduate of Picayune High School. He attended Pearl River Community College and graduated from Northwestern State University (NSU) with a B.S. in business administration, attending on a football scholarship. Mitchell will be attending the Mississippi Bankers Association School of Banking this spring. In the community, Mitchell serves on the board of directors of the Exchange Club of Picayune. He has also served as president and secretary of the club.
Mitchell and his wife, Mandi Spiers Mitchell, have two children, Treyton and Roman, and attend The Crossing Baptist Church in Pearl River, La.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Department of Environmental Quality developing water sources plan
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Stacey Pickering wins Patriot Award
- Officials hoping quail numbers will rebound