Brunini attorneys make news
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 11,2010
The 2010 edition of “Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business” has ranked the Brunini firm and its attorneys among the best in Mississippi. The firm was recognized for work in Corporate/Commercial Law, Environmental Law, Energy and Natural Resources, General Commercial Litigation and Real Estate law.
Attorneys who have received special recognition in the publication include John Brunini (Environmental Law), Rod Clement (Real Estate), Bob Drinkwater (Corporate/Commercial), Robert Gibbs (Litigation: General Commercial), Jim Halford (Energy and Natural Resources), David Kaufman (Litigation: General Commercial), Sam Kelly (Litigation: Construction), John Milner (Environmental Law), Wilson Montjoy (Energy and Natural Resources), Chris Shapley (Litigation: General Commercial), Granville Tate (Corporate/Commercial: Banking & Finance), Watts Ueltschey (Energy and Natural Resources) and Walter Weems (Corporate/Commercial).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image