Brunini attorneys make news
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 11,2010
The 2010 edition of “Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business” has ranked the Brunini firm and its attorneys among the best in Mississippi. The firm was recognized for work in Corporate/Commercial Law, Environmental Law, Energy and Natural Resources, General Commercial Litigation and Real Estate law.
Attorneys who have received special recognition in the publication include John Brunini (Environmental Law), Rod Clement (Real Estate), Bob Drinkwater (Corporate/Commercial), Robert Gibbs (Litigation: General Commercial), Jim Halford (Energy and Natural Resources), David Kaufman (Litigation: General Commercial), Sam Kelly (Litigation: Construction), John Milner (Environmental Law), Wilson Montjoy (Energy and Natural Resources), Chris Shapley (Litigation: General Commercial), Granville Tate (Corporate/Commercial: Banking & Finance), Watts Ueltschey (Energy and Natural Resources) and Walter Weems (Corporate/Commercial).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center