Brunini attorneys make news
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 11,2010
The 2010 edition of “Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business” has ranked the Brunini firm and its attorneys among the best in Mississippi. The firm was recognized for work in Corporate/Commercial Law, Environmental Law, Energy and Natural Resources, General Commercial Litigation and Real Estate law.
Attorneys who have received special recognition in the publication include John Brunini (Environmental Law), Rod Clement (Real Estate), Bob Drinkwater (Corporate/Commercial), Robert Gibbs (Litigation: General Commercial), Jim Halford (Energy and Natural Resources), David Kaufman (Litigation: General Commercial), Sam Kelly (Litigation: Construction), John Milner (Environmental Law), Wilson Montjoy (Energy and Natural Resources), Chris Shapley (Litigation: General Commercial), Granville Tate (Corporate/Commercial: Banking & Finance), Watts Ueltschey (Energy and Natural Resources) and Walter Weems (Corporate/Commercial).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill