Brunini attorneys make news
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 11,2010
The 2010 edition of “Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business” has ranked the Brunini firm and its attorneys among the best in Mississippi. The firm was recognized for work in Corporate/Commercial Law, Environmental Law, Energy and Natural Resources, General Commercial Litigation and Real Estate law.
Attorneys who have received special recognition in the publication include John Brunini (Environmental Law), Rod Clement (Real Estate), Bob Drinkwater (Corporate/Commercial), Robert Gibbs (Litigation: General Commercial), Jim Halford (Energy and Natural Resources), David Kaufman (Litigation: General Commercial), Sam Kelly (Litigation: Construction), John Milner (Environmental Law), Wilson Montjoy (Energy and Natural Resources), Chris Shapley (Litigation: General Commercial), Granville Tate (Corporate/Commercial: Banking & Finance), Watts Ueltschey (Energy and Natural Resources) and Walter Weems (Corporate/Commercial).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money