Brunini attorneys make news
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 11,2010
The 2010 edition of “Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business” has ranked the Brunini firm and its attorneys among the best in Mississippi. The firm was recognized for work in Corporate/Commercial Law, Environmental Law, Energy and Natural Resources, General Commercial Litigation and Real Estate law.
Attorneys who have received special recognition in the publication include John Brunini (Environmental Law), Rod Clement (Real Estate), Bob Drinkwater (Corporate/Commercial), Robert Gibbs (Litigation: General Commercial), Jim Halford (Energy and Natural Resources), David Kaufman (Litigation: General Commercial), Sam Kelly (Litigation: Construction), John Milner (Environmental Law), Wilson Montjoy (Energy and Natural Resources), Chris Shapley (Litigation: General Commercial), Granville Tate (Corporate/Commercial: Banking & Finance), Watts Ueltschey (Energy and Natural Resources) and Walter Weems (Corporate/Commercial).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters