Callon brings in Newberry
Callon Petroleum Company announces that Gary Newberry has joined the company as vice president, production and development. He will be responsible for all of Callon’s production operations, engineering, and development activity.
Newberry joins Callon after 33 years with Marathon Oil Company, where his production operations, drilling and project execution experience in the Gulf of Mexico, the Permian Basin and in unconventional gas will significantly contribute to the company’s property portfolio and development activity in the Permian Basin and the Haynesville Shale.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry