Callon brings in Newberry
Callon Petroleum Company announces that Gary Newberry has joined the company as vice president, production and development. He will be responsible for all of Callon’s production operations, engineering, and development activity.
Newberry joins Callon after 33 years with Marathon Oil Company, where his production operations, drilling and project execution experience in the Gulf of Mexico, the Permian Basin and in unconventional gas will significantly contribute to the company’s property portfolio and development activity in the Permian Basin and the Haynesville Shale.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor