Callon brings in Newberry
Callon Petroleum Company announces that Gary Newberry has joined the company as vice president, production and development. He will be responsible for all of Callon’s production operations, engineering, and development activity.
Newberry joins Callon after 33 years with Marathon Oil Company, where his production operations, drilling and project execution experience in the Gulf of Mexico, the Permian Basin and in unconventional gas will significantly contribute to the company’s property portfolio and development activity in the Permian Basin and the Haynesville Shale.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal