Callon brings in Newberry
Callon Petroleum Company announces that Gary Newberry has joined the company as vice president, production and development. He will be responsible for all of Callon’s production operations, engineering, and development activity.
Newberry joins Callon after 33 years with Marathon Oil Company, where his production operations, drilling and project execution experience in the Gulf of Mexico, the Permian Basin and in unconventional gas will significantly contribute to the company’s property portfolio and development activity in the Permian Basin and the Haynesville Shale.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan