DeLeeuw named senior transportation engineer
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 11,2010
Askew Hargraves Harcourt & Associates Inc. welcomes David DeLeeuw, P.E., to the firm as a senior transportation engineer at its Hernando location. DeLeeuw received a master of science in civil engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1981. He is a registered professional engineer in the State of Mississippi.
DeLeeuw’s professional affiliations include the American Society of Civil Engineers, National Society of Professional Engineers, Sigma Xi Research Society, Mississippi Engineering Society, Institute of Transportation Engineers, Chi Epsilon Civil Engineering Honorary Fraternity and the Tau Beta Pi Honorary Engineering Fraternity.
His experience includes traffic studies, planning, conceptual design, environmental studies, right-of-way acquisition, preliminary and final design of bridge and highway projects and construction management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case