DeLeeuw named senior transportation engineer
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 11,2010
Askew Hargraves Harcourt & Associates Inc. welcomes David DeLeeuw, P.E., to the firm as a senior transportation engineer at its Hernando location. DeLeeuw received a master of science in civil engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1981. He is a registered professional engineer in the State of Mississippi.
DeLeeuw’s professional affiliations include the American Society of Civil Engineers, National Society of Professional Engineers, Sigma Xi Research Society, Mississippi Engineering Society, Institute of Transportation Engineers, Chi Epsilon Civil Engineering Honorary Fraternity and the Tau Beta Pi Honorary Engineering Fraternity.
His experience includes traffic studies, planning, conceptual design, environmental studies, right-of-way acquisition, preliminary and final design of bridge and highway projects and construction management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player