DeLeeuw named senior transportation engineer
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 11,2010
Askew Hargraves Harcourt & Associates Inc. welcomes David DeLeeuw, P.E., to the firm as a senior transportation engineer at its Hernando location. DeLeeuw received a master of science in civil engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1981. He is a registered professional engineer in the State of Mississippi.
DeLeeuw’s professional affiliations include the American Society of Civil Engineers, National Society of Professional Engineers, Sigma Xi Research Society, Mississippi Engineering Society, Institute of Transportation Engineers, Chi Epsilon Civil Engineering Honorary Fraternity and the Tau Beta Pi Honorary Engineering Fraternity.
His experience includes traffic studies, planning, conceptual design, environmental studies, right-of-way acquisition, preliminary and final design of bridge and highway projects and construction management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62