DeLeeuw named senior transportation engineer
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 11,2010
Askew Hargraves Harcourt & Associates Inc. welcomes David DeLeeuw, P.E., to the firm as a senior transportation engineer at its Hernando location. DeLeeuw received a master of science in civil engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1981. He is a registered professional engineer in the State of Mississippi.
DeLeeuw’s professional affiliations include the American Society of Civil Engineers, National Society of Professional Engineers, Sigma Xi Research Society, Mississippi Engineering Society, Institute of Transportation Engineers, Chi Epsilon Civil Engineering Honorary Fraternity and the Tau Beta Pi Honorary Engineering Fraternity.
His experience includes traffic studies, planning, conceptual design, environmental studies, right-of-way acquisition, preliminary and final design of bridge and highway projects and construction management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful