DeLeeuw named senior transportation engineer
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 11,2010
Askew Hargraves Harcourt & Associates Inc. welcomes David DeLeeuw, P.E., to the firm as a senior transportation engineer at its Hernando location. DeLeeuw received a master of science in civil engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1981. He is a registered professional engineer in the State of Mississippi.
DeLeeuw’s professional affiliations include the American Society of Civil Engineers, National Society of Professional Engineers, Sigma Xi Research Society, Mississippi Engineering Society, Institute of Transportation Engineers, Chi Epsilon Civil Engineering Honorary Fraternity and the Tau Beta Pi Honorary Engineering Fraternity.
His experience includes traffic studies, planning, conceptual design, environmental studies, right-of-way acquisition, preliminary and final design of bridge and highway projects and construction management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments