Dickinson leaving Keesler command
After just a year at Keesler Air Force Base, Brig. Gen. Ian Dickinson is leaving for a new assignment. Dickinson has been named director of communications and information and chief information officer at Headquarters Air Force Space Command, Peterson Air Force Base, Col.
Dickinson became commander of the 81st Training Wing in May 2009. His replacement will be named soon and a change of command ceremony is expected this summer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn