Dickinson leaving Keesler command
After just a year at Keesler Air Force Base, Brig. Gen. Ian Dickinson is leaving for a new assignment. Dickinson has been named director of communications and information and chief information officer at Headquarters Air Force Space Command, Peterson Air Force Base, Col.
Dickinson became commander of the 81st Training Wing in May 2009. His replacement will be named soon and a change of command ceremony is expected this summer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access