Dickinson leaving Keesler command
After just a year at Keesler Air Force Base, Brig. Gen. Ian Dickinson is leaving for a new assignment. Dickinson has been named director of communications and information and chief information officer at Headquarters Air Force Space Command, Peterson Air Force Base, Col.
Dickinson became commander of the 81st Training Wing in May 2009. His replacement will be named soon and a change of command ceremony is expected this summer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot