Hudson named Cellular South manager
Cellular South has named Robert Hudson as regional manager of all sales channels in Southwest Tennessee, including the Memphis metro area and Northeast Mississippi. Hudson brings over 18 years of retail and B2B experience in the telecommunications industry to Cellular South.
In his new position as regional manager at Cellular South, he will be responsible for providing leadership and direction of all Cellular South sales channels and unsurpassed customer service to all locations in his territory.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers