Hudson named Cellular South manager
Cellular South has named Robert Hudson as regional manager of all sales channels in Southwest Tennessee, including the Memphis metro area and Northeast Mississippi. Hudson brings over 18 years of retail and B2B experience in the telecommunications industry to Cellular South.
In his new position as regional manager at Cellular South, he will be responsible for providing leadership and direction of all Cellular South sales channels and unsurpassed customer service to all locations in his territory.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports