Hudson named Cellular South manager
Cellular South has named Robert Hudson as regional manager of all sales channels in Southwest Tennessee, including the Memphis metro area and Northeast Mississippi. Hudson brings over 18 years of retail and B2B experience in the telecommunications industry to Cellular South.
In his new position as regional manager at Cellular South, he will be responsible for providing leadership and direction of all Cellular South sales channels and unsurpassed customer service to all locations in his territory.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county