Hudson named Cellular South manager
Cellular South has named Robert Hudson as regional manager of all sales channels in Southwest Tennessee, including the Memphis metro area and Northeast Mississippi. Hudson brings over 18 years of retail and B2B experience in the telecommunications industry to Cellular South.
In his new position as regional manager at Cellular South, he will be responsible for providing leadership and direction of all Cellular South sales channels and unsurpassed customer service to all locations in his territory.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren