Hudson named Cellular South manager
Cellular South has named Robert Hudson as regional manager of all sales channels in Southwest Tennessee, including the Memphis metro area and Northeast Mississippi. Hudson brings over 18 years of retail and B2B experience in the telecommunications industry to Cellular South.
In his new position as regional manager at Cellular South, he will be responsible for providing leadership and direction of all Cellular South sales channels and unsurpassed customer service to all locations in his territory.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy