Leadership help bring business to Mississippi
One of the primary reasons that a company based in California is willing to locate a major manufacturing facility in Mississippi is the fact that our state leadership have been stalwarts in controlling costs and reigning in budgets. Our situation is far more stable and optimistic than virtually any other state in the region and we need to recognize that Gov. Barbour and his legislative leadership are primarily responsible for our ability to attract this sort of investment in our local and state economy. They are to be commended!
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders