Leadership help bring business to Mississippi
One of the primary reasons that a company based in California is willing to locate a major manufacturing facility in Mississippi is the fact that our state leadership have been stalwarts in controlling costs and reigning in budgets. Our situation is far more stable and optimistic than virtually any other state in the region and we need to recognize that Gov. Barbour and his legislative leadership are primarily responsible for our ability to attract this sort of investment in our local and state economy. They are to be commended!
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Running with the big dogs — Hollywood Feed taking small-store feel to national level