Leadership help bring business to Mississippi
One of the primary reasons that a company based in California is willing to locate a major manufacturing facility in Mississippi is the fact that our state leadership have been stalwarts in controlling costs and reigning in budgets. Our situation is far more stable and optimistic than virtually any other state in the region and we need to recognize that Gov. Barbour and his legislative leadership are primarily responsible for our ability to attract this sort of investment in our local and state economy. They are to be commended!
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November