Leadership help bring business to Mississippi
One of the primary reasons that a company based in California is willing to locate a major manufacturing facility in Mississippi is the fact that our state leadership have been stalwarts in controlling costs and reigning in budgets. Our situation is far more stable and optimistic than virtually any other state in the region and we need to recognize that Gov. Barbour and his legislative leadership are primarily responsible for our ability to attract this sort of investment in our local and state economy. They are to be commended!
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain