McGregor managing TEC’s sales
TEC is pleased to announce the appointment of Allen McGregor as sales manager located in the Jackson corporate office. In this role, McGregor will be working closely with the marketing and operations divisions developing sales strategies, conducting extensive sales training and implementing blueprints in new product introductions in rural markets of Mississippi, Alabama and Tennessee.
McGregor brings nearly 20 years experience in the sales and marketing and telecommunication industries. Most recently, he was associated with Cellular South in Jackson as an account executive. He has won numerous awards and recognitions in business sales and customer service.
He has served in the U.S. Army and was a 1990 Congressional Nominee to West Point Military Academy. McGregor, a Brandon resident, received a bachelor of business administration from Belhaven College in 2004 and a liberal arts degree from Hinds Community College in 2001. He is married to Kristin, and has four children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate