McGregor managing TEC’s sales
TEC is pleased to announce the appointment of Allen McGregor as sales manager located in the Jackson corporate office. In this role, McGregor will be working closely with the marketing and operations divisions developing sales strategies, conducting extensive sales training and implementing blueprints in new product introductions in rural markets of Mississippi, Alabama and Tennessee.
McGregor brings nearly 20 years experience in the sales and marketing and telecommunication industries. Most recently, he was associated with Cellular South in Jackson as an account executive. He has won numerous awards and recognitions in business sales and customer service.
He has served in the U.S. Army and was a 1990 Congressional Nominee to West Point Military Academy. McGregor, a Brandon resident, received a bachelor of business administration from Belhaven College in 2004 and a liberal arts degree from Hinds Community College in 2001. He is married to Kristin, and has four children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Gulf Coast's design studio teaches lessons on sustainability
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department