McGregor managing TEC’s sales
TEC is pleased to announce the appointment of Allen McGregor as sales manager located in the Jackson corporate office. In this role, McGregor will be working closely with the marketing and operations divisions developing sales strategies, conducting extensive sales training and implementing blueprints in new product introductions in rural markets of Mississippi, Alabama and Tennessee.
McGregor brings nearly 20 years experience in the sales and marketing and telecommunication industries. Most recently, he was associated with Cellular South in Jackson as an account executive. He has won numerous awards and recognitions in business sales and customer service.
He has served in the U.S. Army and was a 1990 Congressional Nominee to West Point Military Academy. McGregor, a Brandon resident, received a bachelor of business administration from Belhaven College in 2004 and a liberal arts degree from Hinds Community College in 2001. He is married to Kristin, and has four children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal