McGregor managing TEC’s sales
TEC is pleased to announce the appointment of Allen McGregor as sales manager located in the Jackson corporate office. In this role, McGregor will be working closely with the marketing and operations divisions developing sales strategies, conducting extensive sales training and implementing blueprints in new product introductions in rural markets of Mississippi, Alabama and Tennessee.
McGregor brings nearly 20 years experience in the sales and marketing and telecommunication industries. Most recently, he was associated with Cellular South in Jackson as an account executive. He has won numerous awards and recognitions in business sales and customer service.
He has served in the U.S. Army and was a 1990 Congressional Nominee to West Point Military Academy. McGregor, a Brandon resident, received a bachelor of business administration from Belhaven College in 2004 and a liberal arts degree from Hinds Community College in 2001. He is married to Kristin, and has four children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Community Bank names new officers
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams