McGregor managing TEC’s sales
TEC is pleased to announce the appointment of Allen McGregor as sales manager located in the Jackson corporate office. In this role, McGregor will be working closely with the marketing and operations divisions developing sales strategies, conducting extensive sales training and implementing blueprints in new product introductions in rural markets of Mississippi, Alabama and Tennessee.
McGregor brings nearly 20 years experience in the sales and marketing and telecommunication industries. Most recently, he was associated with Cellular South in Jackson as an account executive. He has won numerous awards and recognitions in business sales and customer service.
He has served in the U.S. Army and was a 1990 Congressional Nominee to West Point Military Academy. McGregor, a Brandon resident, received a bachelor of business administration from Belhaven College in 2004 and a liberal arts degree from Hinds Community College in 2001. He is married to Kristin, and has four children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren