Peavey honored for lifetime achievement
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 11,2010
Music-and-audio innovator Hartley Peavey received the 2010 MIPA Hall of Fame Lifetime Achievement Award, the highest honor in the global music-products industry, at the Musikmesse International Press Awards in Frankfurt, Germany, March 25.
Chosen by the votes of more than 100 magazines worldwide, Peavey accepted the MIPA Hall of Fame Lifetime Achievement Award during the annual Musikmesse and Prolight + Sound convention. Peavey also won the MIPA Best Guitar Amp Combo Award for the Peavey Vypyr 15 modeling guitar amplifier at the event.
As the founder and CEO of Peavey Electronics Corporation, Peavey heads one of the world’s largest and most diversified manufacturers of musical-instrument and professional-audio products, boasting a product line exceeding 2,000 products and distribution into more than 130 countries.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation