Peavey honored for lifetime achievement
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 11,2010
Music-and-audio innovator Hartley Peavey received the 2010 MIPA Hall of Fame Lifetime Achievement Award, the highest honor in the global music-products industry, at the Musikmesse International Press Awards in Frankfurt, Germany, March 25.
Chosen by the votes of more than 100 magazines worldwide, Peavey accepted the MIPA Hall of Fame Lifetime Achievement Award during the annual Musikmesse and Prolight + Sound convention. Peavey also won the MIPA Best Guitar Amp Combo Award for the Peavey Vypyr 15 modeling guitar amplifier at the event.
As the founder and CEO of Peavey Electronics Corporation, Peavey heads one of the world’s largest and most diversified manufacturers of musical-instrument and professional-audio products, boasting a product line exceeding 2,000 products and distribution into more than 130 countries.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions