SBA presents ARC Loan proceeds
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 11,2010
On March 30, U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) district director Janita Stewart presented ARC Loan proceeds to two Simpson County small business owners. The businesses are Ballyhoo Gifts and Douglas Diamonds, and each received loans of $35,000.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports