SBA presents ARC Loan proceeds
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 11,2010
On March 30, U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) district director Janita Stewart presented ARC Loan proceeds to two Simpson County small business owners. The businesses are Ballyhoo Gifts and Douglas Diamonds, and each received loans of $35,000.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Governor signs fracking bill as database comes under scrutiny