SBA presents ARC Loan proceeds
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 11,2010
On March 30, U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) district director Janita Stewart presented ARC Loan proceeds to two Simpson County small business owners. The businesses are Ballyhoo Gifts and Douglas Diamonds, and each received loans of $35,000.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'