SBA presents ARC Loan proceeds
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 11,2010
On March 30, U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) district director Janita Stewart presented ARC Loan proceeds to two Simpson County small business owners. The businesses are Ballyhoo Gifts and Douglas Diamonds, and each received loans of $35,000.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute