Use solar panel business as impetus for more
I read about Creeks Technologies, a venture-backed solar technology company, locating a solar panel manufacturing facility in Senatobia. The production facility, according to your story, will create 512 jobs, in two phases, over the next five years and represents a company investment of more than $175 million.
This is a quantum leap for our state into the solar industry. Hopefully, we can use this event as the impetus to move us to become the solar center of the south. Will there be a conference to discuss demand for suppliers and new businesses?
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts