Use solar panel business as impetus for more
I read about Creeks Technologies, a venture-backed solar technology company, locating a solar panel manufacturing facility in Senatobia. The production facility, according to your story, will create 512 jobs, in two phases, over the next five years and represents a company investment of more than $175 million.
This is a quantum leap for our state into the solar industry. Hopefully, we can use this event as the impetus to move us to become the solar center of the south. Will there be a conference to discuss demand for suppliers and new businesses?
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma