Ad agencies take home Pollies
Published: April 13,2010
GULFPORT and BILOXI — The American Association of Political Consultants (AAPC) recently announced the 2010 Pollie Award winners, recognizing two local firms, The Prime Time Agency of Gulfport and The Guice Agency of Biloxi.
The two agencies, which both offer full-service advertising, public relations and political consulting, shared two Pollies – one for the George Schloegel for Mayor of Gulfport campaign and one for the A.J. Holloway for Mayor of Biloxi campaign.
The Schloegel campaign won a Pollie for a full-color newspaper insert. The insert was written by Jacqueline Nofsinger. Ted Riemann was the creative director and John Seymour was the designer.
For the A.J. Holloway campaign, the agencies won a Pollie for the 30-second television spot, “Silver Tongued Devil.” The spot was written by Reed Guice, co-produced by Reed Guice and Ted Riemann, and directed by Peter Petro of CAVU Productions.
The Prime Time Agency won a third Pollie award for the Judy Belk for Alabama Senate campaign for a full-color newspaper insert. The piece was written by Hal Malchow and Ted Riemann and was designed by John Seymour.
Reed Guice of The Guice Agency said, “With thousands of entrants competing, being recognized among the best of the best in political communications is something to celebrate.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics