Ad agencies take home Pollies
Published: April 13,2010
GULFPORT and BILOXI — The American Association of Political Consultants (AAPC) recently announced the 2010 Pollie Award winners, recognizing two local firms, The Prime Time Agency of Gulfport and The Guice Agency of Biloxi.
The two agencies, which both offer full-service advertising, public relations and political consulting, shared two Pollies – one for the George Schloegel for Mayor of Gulfport campaign and one for the A.J. Holloway for Mayor of Biloxi campaign.
The Schloegel campaign won a Pollie for a full-color newspaper insert. The insert was written by Jacqueline Nofsinger. Ted Riemann was the creative director and John Seymour was the designer.
For the A.J. Holloway campaign, the agencies won a Pollie for the 30-second television spot, “Silver Tongued Devil.” The spot was written by Reed Guice, co-produced by Reed Guice and Ted Riemann, and directed by Peter Petro of CAVU Productions.
The Prime Time Agency won a third Pollie award for the Judy Belk for Alabama Senate campaign for a full-color newspaper insert. The piece was written by Hal Malchow and Ted Riemann and was designed by John Seymour.
Reed Guice of The Guice Agency said, “With thousands of entrants competing, being recognized among the best of the best in political communications is something to celebrate.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports