Entergy, Intechra sign agreement
JACKSON — Entergy recently entered into an agreement with the Intechra Group to begin remarketing, redeploying and recycling Entergy’s used electronic equipment in an environmentally-responsible manner.
Intechra manages the equipment from pickup through recycling. Useful equipment is either remarketed for sale or redeployed to other organizations, with a zero-landfill policy in effect for equipment that has reached the end of its useful life.
Rick Johnson, manager of corporate environmental operations for Entergy Services Inc., said, “Better management of this electronic equipment is not only good for the environment, but it makes good business sense.“
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year