On2Locate receives more Seed money
RIDGELAND — Mississippi Technology Alliance (MTA) president and CEO Tony Jeff announced that On2Locate Inc. of Ridgeland has received a second-round New Venture Development investment from the Mississippi Seed Fund.
MTA awarded $100,000 to On2Locate to finalize launch of the company’s product, SilverFox Link. SilverFox Link is a medical alert personal emergency response system with benefits far greater than similar products on the market today.
The company achieved all goals and milestones in their first round of funding, including development and completion of a working prototype of the SilverFox Link device, which made them eligible for second-round funding.
“We are honored to receive this second round Seed Fund investment from MTA,” said Owen P. Lalor, CEO of On2Locate. “It is assuring to know that MTA, our governor and the Mississippi Legislature support and encourage companies like On2Locate in the development of innovative products for the Mississippi and national markets.”
The Mississippi Seed Fund, managed by MTA, was established by the Mississippi Legislature to provide high-tech start-up companies with access to pre-seed financing, early stage risk capital and product development capital to accelerate the development of high-performance, innovation-based business ventures in Mississippi. Recipients must have a cash match from accredited investors to obtain funding.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “On2Locate receives more Seed money”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders