St Dominic, UnitedHealthcare extend agreement
JACKSON — UnitedHealthcare recently renewed and extended its relationship with St. Dominic Hospital that continues the hospital system’s participation in the UnitedHealthcare network.
The new agreement gives UnitedHealthcare commercial health plan and Mississippi Children’s Health Insurance Program participants continued, in-network access to St. Dominic’s healthcare services.
Glen Golemi, CEO, UnitedHealthcare of Gulf States Region, said, “St. Dominic Hospital is an important provider of health care services in the community, and we know our customers value having continued local access to this outstanding organization.”
“We are excited UnitedHealthcare plan participants, as a result of the new agreement, will continue to experience access to quality health care services and exceptional encounter every time for which St. Dominic’s has been known for 65 years,” said Jennifer Sinclair, vice president of finance for St. Dominic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators