St Dominic, UnitedHealthcare extend agreement
JACKSON — UnitedHealthcare recently renewed and extended its relationship with St. Dominic Hospital that continues the hospital system’s participation in the UnitedHealthcare network.
The new agreement gives UnitedHealthcare commercial health plan and Mississippi Children’s Health Insurance Program participants continued, in-network access to St. Dominic’s healthcare services.
Glen Golemi, CEO, UnitedHealthcare of Gulf States Region, said, “St. Dominic Hospital is an important provider of health care services in the community, and we know our customers value having continued local access to this outstanding organization.”
“We are excited UnitedHealthcare plan participants, as a result of the new agreement, will continue to experience access to quality health care services and exceptional encounter every time for which St. Dominic’s has been known for 65 years,” said Jennifer Sinclair, vice president of finance for St. Dominic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters