St Dominic, UnitedHealthcare extend agreement
JACKSON — UnitedHealthcare recently renewed and extended its relationship with St. Dominic Hospital that continues the hospital system’s participation in the UnitedHealthcare network.
The new agreement gives UnitedHealthcare commercial health plan and Mississippi Children’s Health Insurance Program participants continued, in-network access to St. Dominic’s healthcare services.
Glen Golemi, CEO, UnitedHealthcare of Gulf States Region, said, “St. Dominic Hospital is an important provider of health care services in the community, and we know our customers value having continued local access to this outstanding organization.”
“We are excited UnitedHealthcare plan participants, as a result of the new agreement, will continue to experience access to quality health care services and exceptional encounter every time for which St. Dominic’s has been known for 65 years,” said Jennifer Sinclair, vice president of finance for St. Dominic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”