St Dominic, UnitedHealthcare extend agreement
JACKSON — UnitedHealthcare recently renewed and extended its relationship with St. Dominic Hospital that continues the hospital system’s participation in the UnitedHealthcare network.
The new agreement gives UnitedHealthcare commercial health plan and Mississippi Children’s Health Insurance Program participants continued, in-network access to St. Dominic’s healthcare services.
Glen Golemi, CEO, UnitedHealthcare of Gulf States Region, said, “St. Dominic Hospital is an important provider of health care services in the community, and we know our customers value having continued local access to this outstanding organization.”
“We are excited UnitedHealthcare plan participants, as a result of the new agreement, will continue to experience access to quality health care services and exceptional encounter every time for which St. Dominic’s has been known for 65 years,” said Jennifer Sinclair, vice president of finance for St. Dominic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports