St Dominic, UnitedHealthcare extend agreement
JACKSON — UnitedHealthcare recently renewed and extended its relationship with St. Dominic Hospital that continues the hospital system’s participation in the UnitedHealthcare network.
The new agreement gives UnitedHealthcare commercial health plan and Mississippi Children’s Health Insurance Program participants continued, in-network access to St. Dominic’s healthcare services.
Glen Golemi, CEO, UnitedHealthcare of Gulf States Region, said, “St. Dominic Hospital is an important provider of health care services in the community, and we know our customers value having continued local access to this outstanding organization.”
“We are excited UnitedHealthcare plan participants, as a result of the new agreement, will continue to experience access to quality health care services and exceptional encounter every time for which St. Dominic’s has been known for 65 years,” said Jennifer Sinclair, vice president of finance for St. Dominic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics