Johnson Construction awarded hospital contracts
BRANDON — Johnson Construction has recently been awarded three construction contracts for various projects at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
The first is a $3.3-million contract for the 14,000-square-foot renovation of the Adult Short Stay Surgical Suites.
Johnson Construction was also awarded a $4.6-million contract regarding the pediatric emergency department. The newly renovated and expanded Pediatric ICU and Emergency Room will consist of approximately 18,000 square feet and provide expanded services dedicated solely to the emergency and trauma care of pediatric patients.
Lastly, Johnson Construction has been awarded an $11.9-million contract to complete the interiors of the Guyton Research Building. The company will be completing approximately 64,000 square feet of interior space consisting of research labs, equipment and related administrative space.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office