Johnson Construction awarded hospital contracts
BRANDON — Johnson Construction has recently been awarded three construction contracts for various projects at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
The first is a $3.3-million contract for the 14,000-square-foot renovation of the Adult Short Stay Surgical Suites.
Johnson Construction was also awarded a $4.6-million contract regarding the pediatric emergency department. The newly renovated and expanded Pediatric ICU and Emergency Room will consist of approximately 18,000 square feet and provide expanded services dedicated solely to the emergency and trauma care of pediatric patients.
Lastly, Johnson Construction has been awarded an $11.9-million contract to complete the interiors of the Guyton Research Building. The company will be completing approximately 64,000 square feet of interior space consisting of research labs, equipment and related administrative space.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House