Johnson Construction awarded hospital contracts
BRANDON — Johnson Construction has recently been awarded three construction contracts for various projects at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
The first is a $3.3-million contract for the 14,000-square-foot renovation of the Adult Short Stay Surgical Suites.
Johnson Construction was also awarded a $4.6-million contract regarding the pediatric emergency department. The newly renovated and expanded Pediatric ICU and Emergency Room will consist of approximately 18,000 square feet and provide expanded services dedicated solely to the emergency and trauma care of pediatric patients.
Lastly, Johnson Construction has been awarded an $11.9-million contract to complete the interiors of the Guyton Research Building. The company will be completing approximately 64,000 square feet of interior space consisting of research labs, equipment and related administrative space.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody