Johnson Construction awarded hospital contracts
BRANDON — Johnson Construction has recently been awarded three construction contracts for various projects at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
The first is a $3.3-million contract for the 14,000-square-foot renovation of the Adult Short Stay Surgical Suites.
Johnson Construction was also awarded a $4.6-million contract regarding the pediatric emergency department. The newly renovated and expanded Pediatric ICU and Emergency Room will consist of approximately 18,000 square feet and provide expanded services dedicated solely to the emergency and trauma care of pediatric patients.
Lastly, Johnson Construction has been awarded an $11.9-million contract to complete the interiors of the Guyton Research Building. The company will be completing approximately 64,000 square feet of interior space consisting of research labs, equipment and related administrative space.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete