Johnson Construction awarded hospital contracts
BRANDON — Johnson Construction has recently been awarded three construction contracts for various projects at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
The first is a $3.3-million contract for the 14,000-square-foot renovation of the Adult Short Stay Surgical Suites.
Johnson Construction was also awarded a $4.6-million contract regarding the pediatric emergency department. The newly renovated and expanded Pediatric ICU and Emergency Room will consist of approximately 18,000 square feet and provide expanded services dedicated solely to the emergency and trauma care of pediatric patients.
Lastly, Johnson Construction has been awarded an $11.9-million contract to complete the interiors of the Guyton Research Building. The company will be completing approximately 64,000 square feet of interior space consisting of research labs, equipment and related administrative space.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- County surveyor accused of doing unlicensed work, fraud
- Brandon biometrics firm merges fingerprinting and smartphones
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- Woman pleads not guilty to murder in second buttocks-enhancement case
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions