Johnson Construction awarded hospital contracts
BRANDON — Johnson Construction has recently been awarded three construction contracts for various projects at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
The first is a $3.3-million contract for the 14,000-square-foot renovation of the Adult Short Stay Surgical Suites.
Johnson Construction was also awarded a $4.6-million contract regarding the pediatric emergency department. The newly renovated and expanded Pediatric ICU and Emergency Room will consist of approximately 18,000 square feet and provide expanded services dedicated solely to the emergency and trauma care of pediatric patients.
Lastly, Johnson Construction has been awarded an $11.9-million contract to complete the interiors of the Guyton Research Building. The company will be completing approximately 64,000 square feet of interior space consisting of research labs, equipment and related administrative space.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015