Johnson Construction awarded hospital contracts
BRANDON — Johnson Construction has recently been awarded three construction contracts for various projects at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
The first is a $3.3-million contract for the 14,000-square-foot renovation of the Adult Short Stay Surgical Suites.
Johnson Construction was also awarded a $4.6-million contract regarding the pediatric emergency department. The newly renovated and expanded Pediatric ICU and Emergency Room will consist of approximately 18,000 square feet and provide expanded services dedicated solely to the emergency and trauma care of pediatric patients.
Lastly, Johnson Construction has been awarded an $11.9-million contract to complete the interiors of the Guyton Research Building. The company will be completing approximately 64,000 square feet of interior space consisting of research labs, equipment and related administrative space.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015