Johnson Construction awarded hospital contracts
BRANDON — Johnson Construction has recently been awarded three construction contracts for various projects at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
The first is a $3.3-million contract for the 14,000-square-foot renovation of the Adult Short Stay Surgical Suites.
Johnson Construction was also awarded a $4.6-million contract regarding the pediatric emergency department. The newly renovated and expanded Pediatric ICU and Emergency Room will consist of approximately 18,000 square feet and provide expanded services dedicated solely to the emergency and trauma care of pediatric patients.
Lastly, Johnson Construction has been awarded an $11.9-million contract to complete the interiors of the Guyton Research Building. The company will be completing approximately 64,000 square feet of interior space consisting of research labs, equipment and related administrative space.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State