Johnson Construction awarded hospital contracts
BRANDON — Johnson Construction has recently been awarded three construction contracts for various projects at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
The first is a $3.3-million contract for the 14,000-square-foot renovation of the Adult Short Stay Surgical Suites.
Johnson Construction was also awarded a $4.6-million contract regarding the pediatric emergency department. The newly renovated and expanded Pediatric ICU and Emergency Room will consist of approximately 18,000 square feet and provide expanded services dedicated solely to the emergency and trauma care of pediatric patients.
Lastly, Johnson Construction has been awarded an $11.9-million contract to complete the interiors of the Guyton Research Building. The company will be completing approximately 64,000 square feet of interior space consisting of research labs, equipment and related administrative space.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator