Johnson Construction awarded hospital contracts
BRANDON — Johnson Construction has recently been awarded three construction contracts for various projects at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
The first is a $3.3-million contract for the 14,000-square-foot renovation of the Adult Short Stay Surgical Suites.
Johnson Construction was also awarded a $4.6-million contract regarding the pediatric emergency department. The newly renovated and expanded Pediatric ICU and Emergency Room will consist of approximately 18,000 square feet and provide expanded services dedicated solely to the emergency and trauma care of pediatric patients.
Lastly, Johnson Construction has been awarded an $11.9-million contract to complete the interiors of the Guyton Research Building. The company will be completing approximately 64,000 square feet of interior space consisting of research labs, equipment and related administrative space.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters