Johnson Construction awarded hospital contracts
BRANDON — Johnson Construction has recently been awarded three construction contracts for various projects at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
The first is a $3.3-million contract for the 14,000-square-foot renovation of the Adult Short Stay Surgical Suites.
Johnson Construction was also awarded a $4.6-million contract regarding the pediatric emergency department. The newly renovated and expanded Pediatric ICU and Emergency Room will consist of approximately 18,000 square feet and provide expanded services dedicated solely to the emergency and trauma care of pediatric patients.
Lastly, Johnson Construction has been awarded an $11.9-million contract to complete the interiors of the Guyton Research Building. The company will be completing approximately 64,000 square feet of interior space consisting of research labs, equipment and related administrative space.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life