Johnson Construction awarded hospital contracts
BRANDON — Johnson Construction has recently been awarded three construction contracts for various projects at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
The first is a $3.3-million contract for the 14,000-square-foot renovation of the Adult Short Stay Surgical Suites.
Johnson Construction was also awarded a $4.6-million contract regarding the pediatric emergency department. The newly renovated and expanded Pediatric ICU and Emergency Room will consist of approximately 18,000 square feet and provide expanded services dedicated solely to the emergency and trauma care of pediatric patients.
Lastly, Johnson Construction has been awarded an $11.9-million contract to complete the interiors of the Guyton Research Building. The company will be completing approximately 64,000 square feet of interior space consisting of research labs, equipment and related administrative space.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs