Johnson Construction awarded hospital contracts
BRANDON — Johnson Construction has recently been awarded three construction contracts for various projects at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
The first is a $3.3-million contract for the 14,000-square-foot renovation of the Adult Short Stay Surgical Suites.
Johnson Construction was also awarded a $4.6-million contract regarding the pediatric emergency department. The newly renovated and expanded Pediatric ICU and Emergency Room will consist of approximately 18,000 square feet and provide expanded services dedicated solely to the emergency and trauma care of pediatric patients.
Lastly, Johnson Construction has been awarded an $11.9-million contract to complete the interiors of the Guyton Research Building. The company will be completing approximately 64,000 square feet of interior space consisting of research labs, equipment and related administrative space.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November