Johnson Construction awarded hospital contracts
BRANDON — Johnson Construction has recently been awarded three construction contracts for various projects at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
The first is a $3.3-million contract for the 14,000-square-foot renovation of the Adult Short Stay Surgical Suites.
Johnson Construction was also awarded a $4.6-million contract regarding the pediatric emergency department. The newly renovated and expanded Pediatric ICU and Emergency Room will consist of approximately 18,000 square feet and provide expanded services dedicated solely to the emergency and trauma care of pediatric patients.
Lastly, Johnson Construction has been awarded an $11.9-million contract to complete the interiors of the Guyton Research Building. The company will be completing approximately 64,000 square feet of interior space consisting of research labs, equipment and related administrative space.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years