Refinery fire injures three in Louisiana
BATON ROUGE, La. — A fire at the Exxon Mobil refinery in Baton Rouge, La., has injured three workers.
Company spokesman Jeff Neu says refinery firefighters quickly brought the blaze in a refinery unit under control Wednesday morning. The injured were transported to Baton Rouge-area hospitals.
Neu says the fire had no impact outside the refinery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency