Refinery fire injures three in Louisiana
BATON ROUGE, La. — A fire at the Exxon Mobil refinery in Baton Rouge, La., has injured three workers.
Company spokesman Jeff Neu says refinery firefighters quickly brought the blaze in a refinery unit under control Wednesday morning. The injured were transported to Baton Rouge-area hospitals.
Neu says the fire had no impact outside the refinery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Nullification and interposition
- Ag officials say late planting reaching historical proportions