Refinery fire injures three in Louisiana
BATON ROUGE, La. — A fire at the Exxon Mobil refinery in Baton Rouge, La., has injured three workers.
Company spokesman Jeff Neu says refinery firefighters quickly brought the blaze in a refinery unit under control Wednesday morning. The injured were transported to Baton Rouge-area hospitals.
Neu says the fire had no impact outside the refinery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Governor signs fracking bill as database comes under scrutiny
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Top 40 Under 40