Refinery fire injures three in Louisiana
BATON ROUGE, La. — A fire at the Exxon Mobil refinery in Baton Rouge, La., has injured three workers.
Company spokesman Jeff Neu says refinery firefighters quickly brought the blaze in a refinery unit under control Wednesday morning. The injured were transported to Baton Rouge-area hospitals.
Neu says the fire had no impact outside the refinery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss