Airport traffic down at New Orleans
Published: April 16,2010
KENNER, La. — The number of passengers going through the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport dropped slightly in February — despite such events as Mardi Gras and the Super Bowl.
The airport reports 618,201 passengers boarded and left flights in February, down from 620,814 in February 2009.
For the first two months of the year, traffic is down 1.5 percent over the first two months of 2009.
Southwest Airlines Co. remains the busiest carrier at the airport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Airport traffic down at New Orleans”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs