Airport traffic down at New Orleans
Published: April 16,2010
KENNER, La. — The number of passengers going through the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport dropped slightly in February — despite such events as Mardi Gras and the Super Bowl.
The airport reports 618,201 passengers boarded and left flights in February, down from 620,814 in February 2009.
For the first two months of the year, traffic is down 1.5 percent over the first two months of 2009.
Southwest Airlines Co. remains the busiest carrier at the airport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Airport traffic down at New Orleans”
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million