Airport traffic down at New Orleans
Published: April 16,2010
KENNER, La. — The number of passengers going through the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport dropped slightly in February — despite such events as Mardi Gras and the Super Bowl.
The airport reports 618,201 passengers boarded and left flights in February, down from 620,814 in February 2009.
For the first two months of the year, traffic is down 1.5 percent over the first two months of 2009.
Southwest Airlines Co. remains the busiest carrier at the airport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Airport traffic down at New Orleans”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill