Airport traffic down at New Orleans
by Associated Press
Published: April 16,2010
KENNER, La. — The number of passengers going through the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport dropped slightly in February — despite such events as Mardi Gras and the Super Bowl.
The airport reports 618,201 passengers boarded and left flights in February, down from 620,814 in February 2009.
For the first two months of the year, traffic is down 1.5 percent over the first two months of 2009.
Southwest Airlines Co. remains the busiest carrier at the airport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Airport traffic down at New Orleans”
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi