Airport traffic down at New Orleans
by Associated Press
Published: April 16,2010
KENNER, La. — The number of passengers going through the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport dropped slightly in February — despite such events as Mardi Gras and the Super Bowl.
The airport reports 618,201 passengers boarded and left flights in February, down from 620,814 in February 2009.
For the first two months of the year, traffic is down 1.5 percent over the first two months of 2009.
Southwest Airlines Co. remains the busiest carrier at the airport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Airport traffic down at New Orleans”
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast