Mississippi Economic Council Annual Meeting
Published: April 16,2010
Tags: Blues, economic development, Gray Swoope, Hartley Peavey, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Delta, Mississippi Development Authority, Mississippi Economic Council, Stephen McDill, tourism
JACKSON- Music is a big part of Mississippi’s heritage, according to some of the state’s public and private business leaders.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center