Mississippi Economic Council Annual Meeting
Published: April 16,2010
Tags: Blues, economic development, Gray Swoope, Hartley Peavey, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Delta, Mississippi Development Authority, Mississippi Economic Council, Stephen McDill, tourism
JACKSON- Music is a big part of Mississippi’s heritage, according to some of the state’s public and private business leaders.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015