Mississippi Economic Council Annual Meeting
by Stephen McDill
Published: April 16,2010
Tags: Blues, economic development, Gray Swoope, Hartley Peavey, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Delta, Mississippi Development Authority, Mississippi Economic Council, Stephen McDill, tourism
JACKSON- Music is a big part of Mississippi’s heritage, according to some of the state’s public and private business leaders.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up