Mississippi Economic Council Annual Meeting
Published: April 16,2010
Tags: Blues, economic development, Gray Swoope, Hartley Peavey, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Delta, Mississippi Development Authority, Mississippi Economic Council, Stephen McDill, tourism
JACKSON- Music is a big part of Mississippi’s heritage, according to some of the state’s public and private business leaders.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations