Gov. Barbour’s take on workforce development
by Stephen McDill
Published: April 18,2010
Tags: automotive industry, Haley Barbour, high-tech skills training, JACKSON, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi College School of Law, Stephen McDill, Toyota Blue Springs plant, workforce development
JACKSON- Gov. Haley Barbour speaks on workforce development in Mississippi and its impact on the automotive industry at a symposium at the Mississippi College School of Law in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up