Gov. Barbour’s take on workforce development
Published: April 18,2010
Tags: automotive industry, Haley Barbour, high-tech skills training, JACKSON, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi College School of Law, Stephen McDill, Toyota Blue Springs plant, workforce development
JACKSON- Gov. Haley Barbour speaks on workforce development in Mississippi and its impact on the automotive industry at a symposium at the Mississippi College School of Law in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life