Gov. Barbour’s take on workforce development
Published: April 18,2010
Tags: automotive industry, Haley Barbour, high-tech skills training, JACKSON, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi College School of Law, Stephen McDill, Toyota Blue Springs plant, workforce development
JACKSON- Gov. Haley Barbour speaks on workforce development in Mississippi and its impact on the automotive industry at a symposium at the Mississippi College School of Law in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending