Gov. Barbour’s take on workforce development
Published: April 18,2010
Tags: automotive industry, Haley Barbour, high-tech skills training, JACKSON, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi College School of Law, Stephen McDill, Toyota Blue Springs plant, workforce development
JACKSON- Gov. Haley Barbour speaks on workforce development in Mississippi and its impact on the automotive industry at a symposium at the Mississippi College School of Law in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators