Gov. Barbour’s take on workforce development
by Stephen McDill
Published: April 18,2010
Tags: automotive industry, Haley Barbour, high-tech skills training, JACKSON, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi College School of Law, Stephen McDill, Toyota Blue Springs plant, workforce development
JACKSON- Gov. Haley Barbour speaks on workforce development in Mississippi and its impact on the automotive industry at a symposium at the Mississippi College School of Law in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip