GranthamPoole promotes, adds workers
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2010
GranthamPoole, CPAs, announces several promotions and a staff addition. Jennifer L. O’Quinn, CPA, has been named shareholder. Her primary areas of practice are in bookkeeping and tax preparation. She also assists clients with tax planning and compliance as well as accounting and business management matters. As a native of Chattanooga, Tenn., O’Quinn graduated from the University of Tennessee where she received a bachelor of science in business. She has worked as a tax professional in small and mid-size public accounting firms since 1991, and has supervised staff in bookkeeping and tax preparation for a variety of industries.
Jessica L. Cooley, CPA, a member of GranthamPoole’s tax team, has been promoted to manager. A native of Hattiesburg, Cooley holds a master of professional accountancy degree from the University of Southern Mississippi. She is responsible for tax planning and tax return preparation for corporate, individual, partnership, and nonprofit entities. Prior to joining GranthamPoole, she worked for a local CPA firm performing audits, reviews and other accounting services for small businesses and governmental entities.
Virginia Gordon has joined the staff of GranthamPoole as a member of the tax team. A native of Vicksburg, Gordon graduated from Mississippi College where she received a bachelor of science in business administration. She is currently pursuing an MBA with a concentration in finance from Mississippi College. Gordon is responsible for tax return preparation, bookkeeping and payroll tax returns.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain