MGCCC honors faculty, staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2010
Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College (MGCCC) recently recognized the 2010 Difference Makers at the Alumni/Foundation Spring Reception on the Jackson County Campus in Gautier. This year’s honorees were Christina Mullins, continuing education specialist with Community Campus; Amber Kuecker, coordinator of Campus Recreation and the Ropes Course at the Jackson County Campus; Kim Coffell, office manager in the Business Office at the Jefferson Davis Campus; and, Ladd Taylor, athletic director at the Perkinston Campus.
MGCCC also recognized the 2010 Instructors of the Year at the event. This year’s honorees are: John Poelma, Technical Department chair and Electronics Technology instructor at the Jackson County Campus; Chris DeDual, Developmental Studies Department chair and a developmental math instructor at the Jefferson Davis Campus; and, Laurie Taft McIlrath, psychology instructor at the Perkinston Campus.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner