MGCCC honors faculty, staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2010
Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College (MGCCC) recently recognized the 2010 Difference Makers at the Alumni/Foundation Spring Reception on the Jackson County Campus in Gautier. This year’s honorees were Christina Mullins, continuing education specialist with Community Campus; Amber Kuecker, coordinator of Campus Recreation and the Ropes Course at the Jackson County Campus; Kim Coffell, office manager in the Business Office at the Jefferson Davis Campus; and, Ladd Taylor, athletic director at the Perkinston Campus.
MGCCC also recognized the 2010 Instructors of the Year at the event. This year’s honorees are: John Poelma, Technical Department chair and Electronics Technology instructor at the Jackson County Campus; Chris DeDual, Developmental Studies Department chair and a developmental math instructor at the Jefferson Davis Campus; and, Laurie Taft McIlrath, psychology instructor at the Perkinston Campus.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals