MGCCC honors faculty, staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2010
Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College (MGCCC) recently recognized the 2010 Difference Makers at the Alumni/Foundation Spring Reception on the Jackson County Campus in Gautier. This year’s honorees were Christina Mullins, continuing education specialist with Community Campus; Amber Kuecker, coordinator of Campus Recreation and the Ropes Course at the Jackson County Campus; Kim Coffell, office manager in the Business Office at the Jefferson Davis Campus; and, Ladd Taylor, athletic director at the Perkinston Campus.
MGCCC also recognized the 2010 Instructors of the Year at the event. This year’s honorees are: John Poelma, Technical Department chair and Electronics Technology instructor at the Jackson County Campus; Chris DeDual, Developmental Studies Department chair and a developmental math instructor at the Jefferson Davis Campus; and, Laurie Taft McIlrath, psychology instructor at the Perkinston Campus.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics