MGCCC honors faculty, staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2010
Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College (MGCCC) recently recognized the 2010 Difference Makers at the Alumni/Foundation Spring Reception on the Jackson County Campus in Gautier. This year’s honorees were Christina Mullins, continuing education specialist with Community Campus; Amber Kuecker, coordinator of Campus Recreation and the Ropes Course at the Jackson County Campus; Kim Coffell, office manager in the Business Office at the Jefferson Davis Campus; and, Ladd Taylor, athletic director at the Perkinston Campus.
MGCCC also recognized the 2010 Instructors of the Year at the event. This year’s honorees are: John Poelma, Technical Department chair and Electronics Technology instructor at the Jackson County Campus; Chris DeDual, Developmental Studies Department chair and a developmental math instructor at the Jefferson Davis Campus; and, Laurie Taft McIlrath, psychology instructor at the Perkinston Campus.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62