MGCCC honors faculty, staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2010
Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College (MGCCC) recently recognized the 2010 Difference Makers at the Alumni/Foundation Spring Reception on the Jackson County Campus in Gautier. This year’s honorees were Christina Mullins, continuing education specialist with Community Campus; Amber Kuecker, coordinator of Campus Recreation and the Ropes Course at the Jackson County Campus; Kim Coffell, office manager in the Business Office at the Jefferson Davis Campus; and, Ladd Taylor, athletic director at the Perkinston Campus.
MGCCC also recognized the 2010 Instructors of the Year at the event. This year’s honorees are: John Poelma, Technical Department chair and Electronics Technology instructor at the Jackson County Campus; Chris DeDual, Developmental Studies Department chair and a developmental math instructor at the Jefferson Davis Campus; and, Laurie Taft McIlrath, psychology instructor at the Perkinston Campus.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option