Nunnelee releases contributions report
Published: April 19,2010
TUPELO — State Sen. Alan Nunnelee of Tupelo filed his first quarter fundraising report with the Federal Election Commission showing that he raised over $150,000 for the first quarter with 89 percent of his contributions coming from Mississippi citizens.
Nunnelee, a Republican, is running for the First Congressional District seat currently held by Democratic Rep. Travis Childers.
Nunnelee said, “I’m excited about the response we have received. The citizens of North Mississippi are frustrated and they are looking for a congressman who will represent their views, not the views of Nancy Pelosi. I will continue to take our message of conservative values, fiscal responsibility and job creation to the citizens of the First Congressional District.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M