Nunnelee releases contributions report
by Wally Northway
Published: April 19,2010
TUPELO — State Sen. Alan Nunnelee of Tupelo filed his first quarter fundraising report with the Federal Election Commission showing that he raised over $150,000 for the first quarter with 89 percent of his contributions coming from Mississippi citizens.
Nunnelee, a Republican, is running for the First Congressional District seat currently held by Democratic Rep. Travis Childers.
Nunnelee said, “I’m excited about the response we have received. The citizens of North Mississippi are frustrated and they are looking for a congressman who will represent their views, not the views of Nancy Pelosi. I will continue to take our message of conservative values, fiscal responsibility and job creation to the citizens of the First Congressional District.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects