Nunnelee releases contributions report
by Wally Northway
Published: April 19,2010
TUPELO — State Sen. Alan Nunnelee of Tupelo filed his first quarter fundraising report with the Federal Election Commission showing that he raised over $150,000 for the first quarter with 89 percent of his contributions coming from Mississippi citizens.
Nunnelee, a Republican, is running for the First Congressional District seat currently held by Democratic Rep. Travis Childers.
Nunnelee said, “I’m excited about the response we have received. The citizens of North Mississippi are frustrated and they are looking for a congressman who will represent their views, not the views of Nancy Pelosi. I will continue to take our message of conservative values, fiscal responsibility and job creation to the citizens of the First Congressional District.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State