Nunnelee releases contributions report
by Wally Northway
Published: April 19,2010
TUPELO — State Sen. Alan Nunnelee of Tupelo filed his first quarter fundraising report with the Federal Election Commission showing that he raised over $150,000 for the first quarter with 89 percent of his contributions coming from Mississippi citizens.
Nunnelee, a Republican, is running for the First Congressional District seat currently held by Democratic Rep. Travis Childers.
Nunnelee said, “I’m excited about the response we have received. The citizens of North Mississippi are frustrated and they are looking for a congressman who will represent their views, not the views of Nancy Pelosi. I will continue to take our message of conservative values, fiscal responsibility and job creation to the citizens of the First Congressional District.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi