Nunnelee releases contributions report
Published: April 19,2010
TUPELO — State Sen. Alan Nunnelee of Tupelo filed his first quarter fundraising report with the Federal Election Commission showing that he raised over $150,000 for the first quarter with 89 percent of his contributions coming from Mississippi citizens.
Nunnelee, a Republican, is running for the First Congressional District seat currently held by Democratic Rep. Travis Childers.
Nunnelee said, “I’m excited about the response we have received. The citizens of North Mississippi are frustrated and they are looking for a congressman who will represent their views, not the views of Nancy Pelosi. I will continue to take our message of conservative values, fiscal responsibility and job creation to the citizens of the First Congressional District.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill