Ripee serves on task force
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2010
Stephanie M. Rippee of Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, recently served as an appointed member of the American Bar Association Task Force on Federal Agency Preemption of State Tort Laws.
Rippee, shareholder in the firm’s Jackson office, focuses her practice on the defense of products liability litigation, commercial litigation and personal injury litigation. She has significant experience in dealing with preemption issues in connection with her representation of various product manufacturers including pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers.
A graduate of the University of Mississippi and Vanderbilt University School of Law, Rippee is a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation and a member of the Defense Research Institute and the International Association of Defense Counsel. She is licensed to practice in both Mississippi and Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency