Ripee serves on task force
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2010
Stephanie M. Rippee of Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, recently served as an appointed member of the American Bar Association Task Force on Federal Agency Preemption of State Tort Laws.
Rippee, shareholder in the firm’s Jackson office, focuses her practice on the defense of products liability litigation, commercial litigation and personal injury litigation. She has significant experience in dealing with preemption issues in connection with her representation of various product manufacturers including pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers.
A graduate of the University of Mississippi and Vanderbilt University School of Law, Rippee is a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation and a member of the Defense Research Institute and the International Association of Defense Counsel. She is licensed to practice in both Mississippi and Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete