Ripee serves on task force
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2010
Stephanie M. Rippee of Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, recently served as an appointed member of the American Bar Association Task Force on Federal Agency Preemption of State Tort Laws.
Rippee, shareholder in the firm’s Jackson office, focuses her practice on the defense of products liability litigation, commercial litigation and personal injury litigation. She has significant experience in dealing with preemption issues in connection with her representation of various product manufacturers including pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers.
A graduate of the University of Mississippi and Vanderbilt University School of Law, Rippee is a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation and a member of the Defense Research Institute and the International Association of Defense Counsel. She is licensed to practice in both Mississippi and Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter