Ripee serves on task force
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2010
Stephanie M. Rippee of Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, recently served as an appointed member of the American Bar Association Task Force on Federal Agency Preemption of State Tort Laws.
Rippee, shareholder in the firm’s Jackson office, focuses her practice on the defense of products liability litigation, commercial litigation and personal injury litigation. She has significant experience in dealing with preemption issues in connection with her representation of various product manufacturers including pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers.
A graduate of the University of Mississippi and Vanderbilt University School of Law, Rippee is a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation and a member of the Defense Research Institute and the International Association of Defense Counsel. She is licensed to practice in both Mississippi and Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal