Ripee serves on task force
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2010
Stephanie M. Rippee of Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, recently served as an appointed member of the American Bar Association Task Force on Federal Agency Preemption of State Tort Laws.
Rippee, shareholder in the firm’s Jackson office, focuses her practice on the defense of products liability litigation, commercial litigation and personal injury litigation. She has significant experience in dealing with preemption issues in connection with her representation of various product manufacturers including pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers.
A graduate of the University of Mississippi and Vanderbilt University School of Law, Rippee is a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation and a member of the Defense Research Institute and the International Association of Defense Counsel. She is licensed to practice in both Mississippi and Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again