Tisdale named to national panel
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2010
Biloxi School District superintendent Paul Tisdale will serve as Mississippi’s representative for the National Forum on Education Statistics. Mississippi Superintendent of Education Tom Burnham said Tisdale is knowledgeable in the area of technology.
Burnham also said Tisdale’s work with the forum will help develop and improve methods of collecting and reporting education statistics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force