Tisdale named to national panel
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2010
Biloxi School District superintendent Paul Tisdale will serve as Mississippi’s representative for the National Forum on Education Statistics. Mississippi Superintendent of Education Tom Burnham said Tisdale is knowledgeable in the area of technology.
Burnham also said Tisdale’s work with the forum will help develop and improve methods of collecting and reporting education statistics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Plan would give up to $1.5M to music recording, concerts
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking