Tisdale named to national panel
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2010
Biloxi School District superintendent Paul Tisdale will serve as Mississippi’s representative for the National Forum on Education Statistics. Mississippi Superintendent of Education Tom Burnham said Tisdale is knowledgeable in the area of technology.
Burnham also said Tisdale’s work with the forum will help develop and improve methods of collecting and reporting education statistics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money