Tisdale named to national panel
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2010
Biloxi School District superintendent Paul Tisdale will serve as Mississippi’s representative for the National Forum on Education Statistics. Mississippi Superintendent of Education Tom Burnham said Tisdale is knowledgeable in the area of technology.
Burnham also said Tisdale’s work with the forum will help develop and improve methods of collecting and reporting education statistics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager