Tisdale named to national panel
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2010
Biloxi School District superintendent Paul Tisdale will serve as Mississippi’s representative for the National Forum on Education Statistics. Mississippi Superintendent of Education Tom Burnham said Tisdale is knowledgeable in the area of technology.
Burnham also said Tisdale’s work with the forum will help develop and improve methods of collecting and reporting education statistics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute