USM-Gulf Park honors employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2010
Tags: Dayonne McGuire, Dixon McDowel, Donna Smith, Dr. Heather Annulis, Dr. Kenneth Zantow, Dr. Pat Joachim, Dr. Phillip Gentile, Dr. William Watson, Harold Fruge, Holly Hulbert, Kelly Samblis, Orlando Rodriguez, Ronald Groat, Shannon Stiglets Haley-Mize, Tyia Brooks, University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast celebrated the university’s Centennial Founders’ Day with a reception at the Gulf Park campus, where Southern Miss Gulf Coast Associate Provost Dr. Pat Joachim honored employees with a commemorative pin for their continuous service of 10, 20 and 30 years.
Southern Miss employees and their years of service include:
• 10 years — Dr. Heather Annulis; Dr. Kenneth Zantow; Holly Hulbert; Kelly Samblis; Donna Smith; Ronald Groat; Orlando Rodriguez; Shannon Stiglets Haley-Mize; and, Tyia Brooks.
• 20 years — Dr. Phillip Gentile; Dixon McDowell; Dayonne McGuire; and, Dr. William Watson.
• 30 years — Harold Fruge.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)