USM-Gulf Park honors employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2010
Tags: Dayonne McGuire, Dixon McDowel, Donna Smith, Dr. Heather Annulis, Dr. Kenneth Zantow, Dr. Pat Joachim, Dr. Phillip Gentile, Dr. William Watson, Harold Fruge, Holly Hulbert, Kelly Samblis, Orlando Rodriguez, Ronald Groat, Shannon Stiglets Haley-Mize, Tyia Brooks, University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast celebrated the university’s Centennial Founders’ Day with a reception at the Gulf Park campus, where Southern Miss Gulf Coast Associate Provost Dr. Pat Joachim honored employees with a commemorative pin for their continuous service of 10, 20 and 30 years.
Southern Miss employees and their years of service include:
• 10 years — Dr. Heather Annulis; Dr. Kenneth Zantow; Holly Hulbert; Kelly Samblis; Donna Smith; Ronald Groat; Orlando Rodriguez; Shannon Stiglets Haley-Mize; and, Tyia Brooks.
• 20 years — Dr. Phillip Gentile; Dixon McDowell; Dayonne McGuire; and, Dr. William Watson.
• 30 years — Harold Fruge.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts
- The leadership styles of President Obama