USM-Gulf Park honors employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2010
Tags: Dayonne McGuire, Dixon McDowel, Donna Smith, Dr. Heather Annulis, Dr. Kenneth Zantow, Dr. Pat Joachim, Dr. Phillip Gentile, Dr. William Watson, Harold Fruge, Holly Hulbert, Kelly Samblis, Orlando Rodriguez, Ronald Groat, Shannon Stiglets Haley-Mize, Tyia Brooks, University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast celebrated the university’s Centennial Founders’ Day with a reception at the Gulf Park campus, where Southern Miss Gulf Coast Associate Provost Dr. Pat Joachim honored employees with a commemorative pin for their continuous service of 10, 20 and 30 years.
Southern Miss employees and their years of service include:
• 10 years — Dr. Heather Annulis; Dr. Kenneth Zantow; Holly Hulbert; Kelly Samblis; Donna Smith; Ronald Groat; Orlando Rodriguez; Shannon Stiglets Haley-Mize; and, Tyia Brooks.
• 20 years — Dr. Phillip Gentile; Dixon McDowell; Dayonne McGuire; and, Dr. William Watson.
• 30 years — Harold Fruge.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015