USM-Gulf Park honors employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2010
Tags: Dayonne McGuire, Dixon McDowel, Donna Smith, Dr. Heather Annulis, Dr. Kenneth Zantow, Dr. Pat Joachim, Dr. Phillip Gentile, Dr. William Watson, Harold Fruge, Holly Hulbert, Kelly Samblis, Orlando Rodriguez, Ronald Groat, Shannon Stiglets Haley-Mize, Tyia Brooks, University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast celebrated the university’s Centennial Founders’ Day with a reception at the Gulf Park campus, where Southern Miss Gulf Coast Associate Provost Dr. Pat Joachim honored employees with a commemorative pin for their continuous service of 10, 20 and 30 years.
Southern Miss employees and their years of service include:
• 10 years — Dr. Heather Annulis; Dr. Kenneth Zantow; Holly Hulbert; Kelly Samblis; Donna Smith; Ronald Groat; Orlando Rodriguez; Shannon Stiglets Haley-Mize; and, Tyia Brooks.
• 20 years — Dr. Phillip Gentile; Dixon McDowell; Dayonne McGuire; and, Dr. William Watson.
• 30 years — Harold Fruge.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month