USM-Gulf Park honors employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 19,2010
Tags: Dayonne McGuire, Dixon McDowel, Donna Smith, Dr. Heather Annulis, Dr. Kenneth Zantow, Dr. Pat Joachim, Dr. Phillip Gentile, Dr. William Watson, Harold Fruge, Holly Hulbert, Kelly Samblis, Orlando Rodriguez, Ronald Groat, Shannon Stiglets Haley-Mize, Tyia Brooks, University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast celebrated the university’s Centennial Founders’ Day with a reception at the Gulf Park campus, where Southern Miss Gulf Coast Associate Provost Dr. Pat Joachim honored employees with a commemorative pin for their continuous service of 10, 20 and 30 years.
Southern Miss employees and their years of service include:
• 10 years — Dr. Heather Annulis; Dr. Kenneth Zantow; Holly Hulbert; Kelly Samblis; Donna Smith; Ronald Groat; Orlando Rodriguez; Shannon Stiglets Haley-Mize; and, Tyia Brooks.
• 20 years — Dr. Phillip Gentile; Dixon McDowell; Dayonne McGuire; and, Dr. William Watson.
• 30 years — Harold Fruge.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal