Kight strikes deal with Danish company
MADISON — The Danish company SolarVenti has signed Kight Energy as its newest distributor in the United States for its line of solar powered heating and ventilation products. Terms were not disclosed.
Kight Energy is an energy consulting, marketing and distribution company.
“We are excited to add this great product to our line of solar products,” said Robie Kight, president of Kight Energy. “SolarVenti’s air based solar collector will add ventilation to any home and is powered completely buy the sun.”
“We are pleased to add Kight Energy to our growing network of distributors” said Michael Jungsvig of SolarVenti. “Our growing network of partners now extends into over 25 different countries around the world and Kight Energy is an excellent choice as we enter into the United States market.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'