Kight strikes deal with Danish company
MADISON — The Danish company SolarVenti has signed Kight Energy as its newest distributor in the United States for its line of solar powered heating and ventilation products. Terms were not disclosed.
Kight Energy is an energy consulting, marketing and distribution company.
“We are excited to add this great product to our line of solar products,” said Robie Kight, president of Kight Energy. “SolarVenti’s air based solar collector will add ventilation to any home and is powered completely buy the sun.”
“We are pleased to add Kight Energy to our growing network of distributors” said Michael Jungsvig of SolarVenti. “Our growing network of partners now extends into over 25 different countries around the world and Kight Energy is an excellent choice as we enter into the United States market.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division