Kight strikes deal with Danish company
MADISON — The Danish company SolarVenti has signed Kight Energy as its newest distributor in the United States for its line of solar powered heating and ventilation products. Terms were not disclosed.
Kight Energy is an energy consulting, marketing and distribution company.
“We are excited to add this great product to our line of solar products,” said Robie Kight, president of Kight Energy. “SolarVenti’s air based solar collector will add ventilation to any home and is powered completely buy the sun.”
“We are pleased to add Kight Energy to our growing network of distributors” said Michael Jungsvig of SolarVenti. “Our growing network of partners now extends into over 25 different countries around the world and Kight Energy is an excellent choice as we enter into the United States market.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches