Kight strikes deal with Danish company
MADISON — The Danish company SolarVenti has signed Kight Energy as its newest distributor in the United States for its line of solar powered heating and ventilation products. Terms were not disclosed.
Kight Energy is an energy consulting, marketing and distribution company.
“We are excited to add this great product to our line of solar products,” said Robie Kight, president of Kight Energy. “SolarVenti’s air based solar collector will add ventilation to any home and is powered completely buy the sun.”
“We are pleased to add Kight Energy to our growing network of distributors” said Michael Jungsvig of SolarVenti. “Our growing network of partners now extends into over 25 different countries around the world and Kight Energy is an excellent choice as we enter into the United States market.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'