Kight strikes deal with Danish company
MADISON — The Danish company SolarVenti has signed Kight Energy as its newest distributor in the United States for its line of solar powered heating and ventilation products. Terms were not disclosed.
Kight Energy is an energy consulting, marketing and distribution company.
“We are excited to add this great product to our line of solar products,” said Robie Kight, president of Kight Energy. “SolarVenti’s air based solar collector will add ventilation to any home and is powered completely buy the sun.”
“We are pleased to add Kight Energy to our growing network of distributors” said Michael Jungsvig of SolarVenti. “Our growing network of partners now extends into over 25 different countries around the world and Kight Energy is an excellent choice as we enter into the United States market.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts
- The leadership styles of President Obama