Rupp opens office as Tulane prepares campus
Published: April 20,2010
MADISON — Rupp Marketing, a full-service marketing firm headquartered in New Orleans, has opened in Madison. Sarah Lofton will lead the Rupp Marketing Mississippi office.
Among many other accounts, Rupp Marketing handles the marketing and advertising for Tulane University, which includes its New Orleans campus, Gulf Coast campus and the new Madison campus. The firm was instrumental in announcing Tulane’s entry into the Madison market.
As director for the Rupp Marketing Mississippi office, Lofton will direct business development and manage the agency accounts. Lofton will work closely with Rupp and the New Orleans office to execute marketing plans and creative strategy. Lofton is a Houston native and resides in Madison with her family. She earned a bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Arizona and has spent the last 15 years in the communications industry. Lofton is a member of the Madison County Business League, Madison Chamber, Museum of Natural Science, Children’s Museum, Chapel of the Cross and donates her time to The Home Place.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Rupp opens office as Tulane prepares campus”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters