Rupp opens office as Tulane prepares campus
Published: April 20,2010
MADISON — Rupp Marketing, a full-service marketing firm headquartered in New Orleans, has opened in Madison. Sarah Lofton will lead the Rupp Marketing Mississippi office.
Among many other accounts, Rupp Marketing handles the marketing and advertising for Tulane University, which includes its New Orleans campus, Gulf Coast campus and the new Madison campus. The firm was instrumental in announcing Tulane’s entry into the Madison market.
As director for the Rupp Marketing Mississippi office, Lofton will direct business development and manage the agency accounts. Lofton will work closely with Rupp and the New Orleans office to execute marketing plans and creative strategy. Lofton is a Houston native and resides in Madison with her family. She earned a bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Arizona and has spent the last 15 years in the communications industry. Lofton is a member of the Madison County Business League, Madison Chamber, Museum of Natural Science, Children’s Museum, Chapel of the Cross and donates her time to The Home Place.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Rupp opens office as Tulane prepares campus”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand