Rupp opens office as Tulane prepares campus
Published: April 20,2010
MADISON — Rupp Marketing, a full-service marketing firm headquartered in New Orleans, has opened in Madison. Sarah Lofton will lead the Rupp Marketing Mississippi office.
Among many other accounts, Rupp Marketing handles the marketing and advertising for Tulane University, which includes its New Orleans campus, Gulf Coast campus and the new Madison campus. The firm was instrumental in announcing Tulane’s entry into the Madison market.
As director for the Rupp Marketing Mississippi office, Lofton will direct business development and manage the agency accounts. Lofton will work closely with Rupp and the New Orleans office to execute marketing plans and creative strategy. Lofton is a Houston native and resides in Madison with her family. She earned a bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Arizona and has spent the last 15 years in the communications industry. Lofton is a member of the Madison County Business League, Madison Chamber, Museum of Natural Science, Children’s Museum, Chapel of the Cross and donates her time to The Home Place.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Rupp opens office as Tulane prepares campus”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Friday at Mississippi's Trade Mart