Rupp opens office as Tulane prepares campus
Published: April 20,2010
MADISON — Rupp Marketing, a full-service marketing firm headquartered in New Orleans, has opened in Madison. Sarah Lofton will lead the Rupp Marketing Mississippi office.
Among many other accounts, Rupp Marketing handles the marketing and advertising for Tulane University, which includes its New Orleans campus, Gulf Coast campus and the new Madison campus. The firm was instrumental in announcing Tulane’s entry into the Madison market.
As director for the Rupp Marketing Mississippi office, Lofton will direct business development and manage the agency accounts. Lofton will work closely with Rupp and the New Orleans office to execute marketing plans and creative strategy. Lofton is a Houston native and resides in Madison with her family. She earned a bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Arizona and has spent the last 15 years in the communications industry. Lofton is a member of the Madison County Business League, Madison Chamber, Museum of Natural Science, Children’s Museum, Chapel of the Cross and donates her time to The Home Place.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Rupp opens office as Tulane prepares campus”
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities