Rupp opens office as Tulane prepares campus
Published: April 20,2010
MADISON — Rupp Marketing, a full-service marketing firm headquartered in New Orleans, has opened in Madison. Sarah Lofton will lead the Rupp Marketing Mississippi office.
Among many other accounts, Rupp Marketing handles the marketing and advertising for Tulane University, which includes its New Orleans campus, Gulf Coast campus and the new Madison campus. The firm was instrumental in announcing Tulane’s entry into the Madison market.
As director for the Rupp Marketing Mississippi office, Lofton will direct business development and manage the agency accounts. Lofton will work closely with Rupp and the New Orleans office to execute marketing plans and creative strategy. Lofton is a Houston native and resides in Madison with her family. She earned a bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Arizona and has spent the last 15 years in the communications industry. Lofton is a member of the Madison County Business League, Madison Chamber, Museum of Natural Science, Children’s Museum, Chapel of the Cross and donates her time to The Home Place.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Rupp opens office as Tulane prepares campus”
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations