Northrop Grumman awarded contract modification
PASCAGOULA and GULFPORT — Northrop Grumman Shipbuilding Inc. is being awarded an approximately $9.82-million cost-plus-fixed-fee modification to a previously awarded contract for the calendar year 2010 government-furnished equipment workshare transportation of class products associated with the DDG 1000 Zumwalt class destroyer.
This contract modification procures the labor and material required to fabricate cradles, fixtures, pedestals, etc., required to support the transportation of class products to Bath, Maine, in order to meet critical construction milestones.
Work will be performed in Pascagoula and Gulfport, and is expected to be completed in December. Contract funds will not expire at the end of the current fiscal year.
The Naval Sea Systems Command, Washington, D.C., is the contracting activity.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery