Northrop Grumman awarded contract modification
PASCAGOULA and GULFPORT — Northrop Grumman Shipbuilding Inc. is being awarded an approximately $9.82-million cost-plus-fixed-fee modification to a previously awarded contract for the calendar year 2010 government-furnished equipment workshare transportation of class products associated with the DDG 1000 Zumwalt class destroyer.
This contract modification procures the labor and material required to fabricate cradles, fixtures, pedestals, etc., required to support the transportation of class products to Bath, Maine, in order to meet critical construction milestones.
Work will be performed in Pascagoula and Gulfport, and is expected to be completed in December. Contract funds will not expire at the end of the current fiscal year.
The Naval Sea Systems Command, Washington, D.C., is the contracting activity.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal