Bryant elevated at Community Bank
Brad Stevens, president of Community Bank in Amory, is proud to announce that Ivan Bryant has been promoted to executive vice president for Community Bank. Bryant has been with Community Bank since 2005, formally holding the title of senior vice president.
Bryant, an Amory native, is a 1996 graduate of Mississippi State University where he earned a bachelor of science in business administration majoring in mortgage and real estate finance. He is also a 1998 graduate of the Southeastern School of Commercial Lending at Vanderbilt University and a 2004 graduate of the Louisiana State University Graduate School of Banking. In addition, he has held a Mississippi real estate appraisers license since 1996.
Active in the community, Bryant is on the board of directors for the Amory Main Street Association and a member of the Amory Planning Commission. He is also a member of First Baptist Church.
Bryant resides in Amory with his wife, Lorie, and their two children, Brandon and Anna Brooke.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Bank welcomes Little
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history