Bryant elevated at Community Bank
Brad Stevens, president of Community Bank in Amory, is proud to announce that Ivan Bryant has been promoted to executive vice president for Community Bank. Bryant has been with Community Bank since 2005, formally holding the title of senior vice president.
Bryant, an Amory native, is a 1996 graduate of Mississippi State University where he earned a bachelor of science in business administration majoring in mortgage and real estate finance. He is also a 1998 graduate of the Southeastern School of Commercial Lending at Vanderbilt University and a 2004 graduate of the Louisiana State University Graduate School of Banking. In addition, he has held a Mississippi real estate appraisers license since 1996.
Active in the community, Bryant is on the board of directors for the Amory Main Street Association and a member of the Amory Planning Commission. He is also a member of First Baptist Church.
Bryant resides in Amory with his wife, Lorie, and their two children, Brandon and Anna Brooke.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma