Bryant elevated at Community Bank
Brad Stevens, president of Community Bank in Amory, is proud to announce that Ivan Bryant has been promoted to executive vice president for Community Bank. Bryant has been with Community Bank since 2005, formally holding the title of senior vice president.
Bryant, an Amory native, is a 1996 graduate of Mississippi State University where he earned a bachelor of science in business administration majoring in mortgage and real estate finance. He is also a 1998 graduate of the Southeastern School of Commercial Lending at Vanderbilt University and a 2004 graduate of the Louisiana State University Graduate School of Banking. In addition, he has held a Mississippi real estate appraisers license since 1996.
Active in the community, Bryant is on the board of directors for the Amory Main Street Association and a member of the Amory Planning Commission. He is also a member of First Baptist Church.
Bryant resides in Amory with his wife, Lorie, and their two children, Brandon and Anna Brooke.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators