Bryant elevated at Community Bank
Brad Stevens, president of Community Bank in Amory, is proud to announce that Ivan Bryant has been promoted to executive vice president for Community Bank. Bryant has been with Community Bank since 2005, formally holding the title of senior vice president.
Bryant, an Amory native, is a 1996 graduate of Mississippi State University where he earned a bachelor of science in business administration majoring in mortgage and real estate finance. He is also a 1998 graduate of the Southeastern School of Commercial Lending at Vanderbilt University and a 2004 graduate of the Louisiana State University Graduate School of Banking. In addition, he has held a Mississippi real estate appraisers license since 1996.
Active in the community, Bryant is on the board of directors for the Amory Main Street Association and a member of the Amory Planning Commission. He is also a member of First Baptist Church.
Bryant resides in Amory with his wife, Lorie, and their two children, Brandon and Anna Brooke.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager