Butler Snow attorneys make ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 26,2010
Tags: Butler Snow O'Mara Stevens & Cannada, Chambers USA 2010, Charles F. Johnson, Christy D. Jones, Daniel C. Hise, Don B. Cannada, Donald Clark Jr., Donna Brown Jacobs, E. Barney Robinson III, Edward A. Wilmesherr, Gulf Coast, J. Clifford Harrison, Jeffrey A. Walker, John C. Henegan, John F. England, Lee Davis Thames, Matthew H. Grenfell, Michael D. Capers, Paula Graves Ardelean, Phil B. Abernethy, R. Barry Cannada, Ridgeland, Robert C. Galloway, Stephen W. Rosenblatt, Thad W. Varner, Timothy M. Threadgill
The law firm of Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, has 30 attorneys ranked in “Chambers USA 2010,” including one attorney in the firm’s Gulf Coast office and 21 in its Ridgeland office.
Robert C. Galloway in the firm’s Gulf Coast office will be listed as a leader in General Commercial Litigation in Mississippi.
The 21 attorneys in the Ridgeland office include:
• Nationwide Leader Listings – Christy D. Jones (Products Liability & Mass Torts [Nationwide], Litigation: General Commercial [Mississippi])
• Mississippi Multiple Leader Listings – Phil B. Abernethy (General Commercial Litigation and Construction Litigation); John F. England (Municipal Finance and Corporate/Commercial Law); John C. Henegan (General Commercial Litigation and Appellate Litigation); and, Daniel C. Hise (Corporate/Commercial Law and Gaming & Licensing)
• Mississippi Individual Leader Listings – Paula Graves Ardelean (Labor & Employment); Don B. Cannada (Real Estate); R. Barry Cannada (Corporate/Commercial Law); Michael D. Capers (Environmental Law); Donald Clark Jr. (Municipal Finance); Matthew H. Grenfell (Real Estate); J. Clifford Harrison (Banking and Finance); Donna Brown Jacobs (Appellate Litigation); Charles F. Johnson (Corporate/Commercial Law); E. Barney Robinson III (General Commercial Litigation); Stephen W. Rosenblatt (Bankruptcy); Lee Davis Thames (General Commercial Litigation); Timothy M. Threadgill (Labor & Employment); Jeffrey A. Walker (Labor & Employment); Thad W. Varner (Municipal Finance); and, Edward A. Wilmesherr (Banking & Finance).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love