Butler Snow attorneys make ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 26,2010
Tags: Butler Snow O'Mara Stevens & Cannada, Chambers USA 2010, Charles F. Johnson, Christy D. Jones, Daniel C. Hise, Don B. Cannada, Donald Clark Jr., Donna Brown Jacobs, E. Barney Robinson III, Edward A. Wilmesherr, Gulf Coast, J. Clifford Harrison, Jeffrey A. Walker, John C. Henegan, John F. England, Lee Davis Thames, Matthew H. Grenfell, Michael D. Capers, Paula Graves Ardelean, Phil B. Abernethy, R. Barry Cannada, Ridgeland, Robert C. Galloway, Stephen W. Rosenblatt, Thad W. Varner, Timothy M. Threadgill
The law firm of Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, has 30 attorneys ranked in “Chambers USA 2010,” including one attorney in the firm’s Gulf Coast office and 21 in its Ridgeland office.
Robert C. Galloway in the firm’s Gulf Coast office will be listed as a leader in General Commercial Litigation in Mississippi.
The 21 attorneys in the Ridgeland office include:
• Nationwide Leader Listings – Christy D. Jones (Products Liability & Mass Torts [Nationwide], Litigation: General Commercial [Mississippi])
• Mississippi Multiple Leader Listings – Phil B. Abernethy (General Commercial Litigation and Construction Litigation); John F. England (Municipal Finance and Corporate/Commercial Law); John C. Henegan (General Commercial Litigation and Appellate Litigation); and, Daniel C. Hise (Corporate/Commercial Law and Gaming & Licensing)
• Mississippi Individual Leader Listings – Paula Graves Ardelean (Labor & Employment); Don B. Cannada (Real Estate); R. Barry Cannada (Corporate/Commercial Law); Michael D. Capers (Environmental Law); Donald Clark Jr. (Municipal Finance); Matthew H. Grenfell (Real Estate); J. Clifford Harrison (Banking and Finance); Donna Brown Jacobs (Appellate Litigation); Charles F. Johnson (Corporate/Commercial Law); E. Barney Robinson III (General Commercial Litigation); Stephen W. Rosenblatt (Bankruptcy); Lee Davis Thames (General Commercial Litigation); Timothy M. Threadgill (Labor & Employment); Jeffrey A. Walker (Labor & Employment); Thad W. Varner (Municipal Finance); and, Edward A. Wilmesherr (Banking & Finance).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast