Butler Snow attorneys make ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 26,2010
Tags: Butler Snow O'Mara Stevens & Cannada, Chambers USA 2010, Charles F. Johnson, Christy D. Jones, Daniel C. Hise, Don B. Cannada, Donald Clark Jr., Donna Brown Jacobs, E. Barney Robinson III, Edward A. Wilmesherr, Gulf Coast, J. Clifford Harrison, Jeffrey A. Walker, John C. Henegan, John F. England, Lee Davis Thames, Matthew H. Grenfell, Michael D. Capers, Paula Graves Ardelean, Phil B. Abernethy, R. Barry Cannada, Ridgeland, Robert C. Galloway, Stephen W. Rosenblatt, Thad W. Varner, Timothy M. Threadgill
The law firm of Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, has 30 attorneys ranked in “Chambers USA 2010,” including one attorney in the firm’s Gulf Coast office and 21 in its Ridgeland office.
Robert C. Galloway in the firm’s Gulf Coast office will be listed as a leader in General Commercial Litigation in Mississippi.
The 21 attorneys in the Ridgeland office include:
• Nationwide Leader Listings – Christy D. Jones (Products Liability & Mass Torts [Nationwide], Litigation: General Commercial [Mississippi])
• Mississippi Multiple Leader Listings – Phil B. Abernethy (General Commercial Litigation and Construction Litigation); John F. England (Municipal Finance and Corporate/Commercial Law); John C. Henegan (General Commercial Litigation and Appellate Litigation); and, Daniel C. Hise (Corporate/Commercial Law and Gaming & Licensing)
• Mississippi Individual Leader Listings – Paula Graves Ardelean (Labor & Employment); Don B. Cannada (Real Estate); R. Barry Cannada (Corporate/Commercial Law); Michael D. Capers (Environmental Law); Donald Clark Jr. (Municipal Finance); Matthew H. Grenfell (Real Estate); J. Clifford Harrison (Banking and Finance); Donna Brown Jacobs (Appellate Litigation); Charles F. Johnson (Corporate/Commercial Law); E. Barney Robinson III (General Commercial Litigation); Stephen W. Rosenblatt (Bankruptcy); Lee Davis Thames (General Commercial Litigation); Timothy M. Threadgill (Labor & Employment); Jeffrey A. Walker (Labor & Employment); Thad W. Varner (Municipal Finance); and, Edward A. Wilmesherr (Banking & Finance).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain