Butler Snow attorneys make ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 26,2010
Tags: Butler Snow O'Mara Stevens & Cannada, Chambers USA 2010, Charles F. Johnson, Christy D. Jones, Daniel C. Hise, Don B. Cannada, Donald Clark Jr., Donna Brown Jacobs, E. Barney Robinson III, Edward A. Wilmesherr, Gulf Coast, J. Clifford Harrison, Jeffrey A. Walker, John C. Henegan, John F. England, Lee Davis Thames, Matthew H. Grenfell, Michael D. Capers, Paula Graves Ardelean, Phil B. Abernethy, R. Barry Cannada, Ridgeland, Robert C. Galloway, Stephen W. Rosenblatt, Thad W. Varner, Timothy M. Threadgill
The law firm of Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, has 30 attorneys ranked in “Chambers USA 2010,” including one attorney in the firm’s Gulf Coast office and 21 in its Ridgeland office.
Robert C. Galloway in the firm’s Gulf Coast office will be listed as a leader in General Commercial Litigation in Mississippi.
The 21 attorneys in the Ridgeland office include:
• Nationwide Leader Listings – Christy D. Jones (Products Liability & Mass Torts [Nationwide], Litigation: General Commercial [Mississippi])
• Mississippi Multiple Leader Listings – Phil B. Abernethy (General Commercial Litigation and Construction Litigation); John F. England (Municipal Finance and Corporate/Commercial Law); John C. Henegan (General Commercial Litigation and Appellate Litigation); and, Daniel C. Hise (Corporate/Commercial Law and Gaming & Licensing)
• Mississippi Individual Leader Listings – Paula Graves Ardelean (Labor & Employment); Don B. Cannada (Real Estate); R. Barry Cannada (Corporate/Commercial Law); Michael D. Capers (Environmental Law); Donald Clark Jr. (Municipal Finance); Matthew H. Grenfell (Real Estate); J. Clifford Harrison (Banking and Finance); Donna Brown Jacobs (Appellate Litigation); Charles F. Johnson (Corporate/Commercial Law); E. Barney Robinson III (General Commercial Litigation); Stephen W. Rosenblatt (Bankruptcy); Lee Davis Thames (General Commercial Litigation); Timothy M. Threadgill (Labor & Employment); Jeffrey A. Walker (Labor & Employment); Thad W. Varner (Municipal Finance); and, Edward A. Wilmesherr (Banking & Finance).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal