DSU educators recognized by AT&T
CLEVELAND — Dr. Sharon Ford, Delta State University (DSU) associate professor of accounting, and Dr. Paul Starkey, DSU chair, Division of Management, Marketing and Business Administration and professor of management, were recently presented the AT&T Mississippi Outstanding Faculty Teaching Award.
Ford has been a faculty member of DSU for the past nine years. She received her bachelor’s degree from Valley City State University, her master’s from Moorhead State University and her doctorate from the University of Mississippi. She is faculty advisor for the Delta State Accounting Honor Society and serves on several committees at Delta State.
Starkey has been employed at DSU since 1986. He received his bachelor’s in marketing from DSU in 1894, a master’s in management from the University of Mississippi in 1985 and a doctorate in management from the University of Mississippi in 1998. He has served as director of Continuing Education, dean of Graduate and Continuing Studies and chair of Entrepreneurship in Business Technology while at Delta State.
Both Ford and Starkey are retiring from Delta State at the end of June.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “DSU educators recognized by AT&T”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways