DSU educators recognized by AT&T
CLEVELAND — Dr. Sharon Ford, Delta State University (DSU) associate professor of accounting, and Dr. Paul Starkey, DSU chair, Division of Management, Marketing and Business Administration and professor of management, were recently presented the AT&T Mississippi Outstanding Faculty Teaching Award.
Ford has been a faculty member of DSU for the past nine years. She received her bachelor’s degree from Valley City State University, her master’s from Moorhead State University and her doctorate from the University of Mississippi. She is faculty advisor for the Delta State Accounting Honor Society and serves on several committees at Delta State.
Starkey has been employed at DSU since 1986. He received his bachelor’s in marketing from DSU in 1894, a master’s in management from the University of Mississippi in 1985 and a doctorate in management from the University of Mississippi in 1998. He has served as director of Continuing Education, dean of Graduate and Continuing Studies and chair of Entrepreneurship in Business Technology while at Delta State.
Both Ford and Starkey are retiring from Delta State at the end of June.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “DSU educators recognized by AT&T”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency