DSU educators recognized by AT&T
CLEVELAND — Dr. Sharon Ford, Delta State University (DSU) associate professor of accounting, and Dr. Paul Starkey, DSU chair, Division of Management, Marketing and Business Administration and professor of management, were recently presented the AT&T Mississippi Outstanding Faculty Teaching Award.
Ford has been a faculty member of DSU for the past nine years. She received her bachelor’s degree from Valley City State University, her master’s from Moorhead State University and her doctorate from the University of Mississippi. She is faculty advisor for the Delta State Accounting Honor Society and serves on several committees at Delta State.
Starkey has been employed at DSU since 1986. He received his bachelor’s in marketing from DSU in 1894, a master’s in management from the University of Mississippi in 1985 and a doctorate in management from the University of Mississippi in 1998. He has served as director of Continuing Education, dean of Graduate and Continuing Studies and chair of Entrepreneurship in Business Technology while at Delta State.
Both Ford and Starkey are retiring from Delta State at the end of June.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “DSU educators recognized by AT&T”
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month