Frascogna makes national list
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 26,2010
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney is pleased to announce that Greg Frascogna, Jackson branch manager, has been selected as a finalist for On Wall Street magazine’s third-annual “Top Branch Manager” list. The Jackson Complex is comprised of offices in Jackson, Hattiesburg, Vicksburg and Natchez.
According to the magazine, the awards program honors excellence and achievement in branch management. One hundred finalists were recognized by a panel of industry leaders for: excellence in creating an effective and competitive branch-wide marketing strategy, the ability to identify, recruit, develop, retain, and reward talented financial advisors, and for their dedication to the goal of providing superior client service.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history