Frascogna makes national list
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 26,2010
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney is pleased to announce that Greg Frascogna, Jackson branch manager, has been selected as a finalist for On Wall Street magazine’s third-annual “Top Branch Manager” list. The Jackson Complex is comprised of offices in Jackson, Hattiesburg, Vicksburg and Natchez.
According to the magazine, the awards program honors excellence and achievement in branch management. One hundred finalists were recognized by a panel of industry leaders for: excellence in creating an effective and competitive branch-wide marketing strategy, the ability to identify, recruit, develop, retain, and reward talented financial advisors, and for their dedication to the goal of providing superior client service.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program