Frascogna makes national list
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 26,2010
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney is pleased to announce that Greg Frascogna, Jackson branch manager, has been selected as a finalist for On Wall Street magazine’s third-annual “Top Branch Manager” list. The Jackson Complex is comprised of offices in Jackson, Hattiesburg, Vicksburg and Natchez.
According to the magazine, the awards program honors excellence and achievement in branch management. One hundred finalists were recognized by a panel of industry leaders for: excellence in creating an effective and competitive branch-wide marketing strategy, the ability to identify, recruit, develop, retain, and reward talented financial advisors, and for their dedication to the goal of providing superior client service.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal