Frascogna makes national list
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 26,2010
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney is pleased to announce that Greg Frascogna, Jackson branch manager, has been selected as a finalist for On Wall Street magazine’s third-annual “Top Branch Manager” list. The Jackson Complex is comprised of offices in Jackson, Hattiesburg, Vicksburg and Natchez.
According to the magazine, the awards program honors excellence and achievement in branch management. One hundred finalists were recognized by a panel of industry leaders for: excellence in creating an effective and competitive branch-wide marketing strategy, the ability to identify, recruit, develop, retain, and reward talented financial advisors, and for their dedication to the goal of providing superior client service.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015