Frascogna makes national list
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 26,2010
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney is pleased to announce that Greg Frascogna, Jackson branch manager, has been selected as a finalist for On Wall Street magazine’s third-annual “Top Branch Manager” list. The Jackson Complex is comprised of offices in Jackson, Hattiesburg, Vicksburg and Natchez.
According to the magazine, the awards program honors excellence and achievement in branch management. One hundred finalists were recognized by a panel of industry leaders for: excellence in creating an effective and competitive branch-wide marketing strategy, the ability to identify, recruit, develop, retain, and reward talented financial advisors, and for their dedication to the goal of providing superior client service.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center