Hatten earns vascular designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 26,2010
Lewis E. Hatten, M.D., F.A.C.S., recently received designation as a registered physician in vascular interpretation from the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography. Hatten is a physician with Hattiesburg Clinic’s Vascular Specialists in Hattiesburg.
He holds a medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson. Hatten completed an internship, as well as a residency and fellowship in surgery, at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. He is board certified by the American Board of Surgery, and is affiliated with James D. Hardy Surgical Society, American College of Surgeons, Gulf Coast Vascular Society, American Medical Association, Mississippi State Medical Association, South Mississippi Medical Society and Southeastern Surgical Congress.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season