Hatten earns vascular designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 26,2010
Lewis E. Hatten, M.D., F.A.C.S., recently received designation as a registered physician in vascular interpretation from the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography. Hatten is a physician with Hattiesburg Clinic’s Vascular Specialists in Hattiesburg.
He holds a medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson. Hatten completed an internship, as well as a residency and fellowship in surgery, at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. He is board certified by the American Board of Surgery, and is affiliated with James D. Hardy Surgical Society, American College of Surgeons, Gulf Coast Vascular Society, American Medical Association, Mississippi State Medical Association, South Mississippi Medical Society and Southeastern Surgical Congress.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions