Hatten earns vascular designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 26,2010
Lewis E. Hatten, M.D., F.A.C.S., recently received designation as a registered physician in vascular interpretation from the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography. Hatten is a physician with Hattiesburg Clinic’s Vascular Specialists in Hattiesburg.
He holds a medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson. Hatten completed an internship, as well as a residency and fellowship in surgery, at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. He is board certified by the American Board of Surgery, and is affiliated with James D. Hardy Surgical Society, American College of Surgeons, Gulf Coast Vascular Society, American Medical Association, Mississippi State Medical Association, South Mississippi Medical Society and Southeastern Surgical Congress.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19