Hatten earns vascular designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 26,2010
Lewis E. Hatten, M.D., F.A.C.S., recently received designation as a registered physician in vascular interpretation from the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography. Hatten is a physician with Hattiesburg Clinic’s Vascular Specialists in Hattiesburg.
He holds a medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson. Hatten completed an internship, as well as a residency and fellowship in surgery, at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. He is board certified by the American Board of Surgery, and is affiliated with James D. Hardy Surgical Society, American College of Surgeons, Gulf Coast Vascular Society, American Medical Association, Mississippi State Medical Association, South Mississippi Medical Society and Southeastern Surgical Congress.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics