Hatten earns vascular designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 26,2010
Lewis E. Hatten, M.D., F.A.C.S., recently received designation as a registered physician in vascular interpretation from the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography. Hatten is a physician with Hattiesburg Clinic’s Vascular Specialists in Hattiesburg.
He holds a medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson. Hatten completed an internship, as well as a residency and fellowship in surgery, at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. He is board certified by the American Board of Surgery, and is affiliated with James D. Hardy Surgical Society, American College of Surgeons, Gulf Coast Vascular Society, American Medical Association, Mississippi State Medical Association, South Mississippi Medical Society and Southeastern Surgical Congress.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications