Rountree joins Carr, Riggs & Ingram
Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC (CRI), welcomes Mary Rountree as the new business development executive in the Jackson area. Rountree will serve as a CRI advocate while cultivating community relationships, identifying potential client opportunities, and ensuring exceptional customer service.
With a successful history of market development in the healthcare sector, she offers CRI demonstrated abilities in developing long-term client relationships and strategically planning growth initiatives tailored to individual client needs.
Rountree holds a bachelor of arts degree from Mississippi State University and is now available from the local CRI office in Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015