Rountree joins Carr, Riggs & Ingram
Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC (CRI), welcomes Mary Rountree as the new business development executive in the Jackson area. Rountree will serve as a CRI advocate while cultivating community relationships, identifying potential client opportunities, and ensuring exceptional customer service.
With a successful history of market development in the healthcare sector, she offers CRI demonstrated abilities in developing long-term client relationships and strategically planning growth initiatives tailored to individual client needs.
Rountree holds a bachelor of arts degree from Mississippi State University and is now available from the local CRI office in Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain