Callon again listed on NYSE
by Wally Northway
Published: April 27,2010
NATCHEZ — Callon Petroleum Company has received notice from the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) that the company has regained full compliance with the Exchange’s continued listing standards.
On March 20, 2009, Callon announced that it had received notice from the NYSE that due to the decline in its stock price and market capitalization, the company was “below criteria” for listing on the NYSE.
“We are very pleased that we were able to regain compliance approximately five months ahead of our plan,” Fred Callon, chairman and CEO. “The increase in shareholder value is the result of our significantly improved balance sheet and our recent acquisitions and announced drilling activity in the Permian Basin.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunters urged to help fight wild hog population
- Alabama developer pleads guilty to wetlands violations
- Anderson to turn 22 the day he's sworn into Legislature
- Cochran: 'We are making progress' on farm bill
- Limited ferry service to island draws complaints
- Corps puts agriculturual land up for bid
- Arkansas PSC welcomes new Entergy agreement
- Grocery store settles discrimination case with EEOC
- Report: State ranks sixth-lowest in post-claim car insurance hikes
- County to borrow $24M for wood pellet terminal at port