Callon again listed on NYSE
Published: April 27,2010
NATCHEZ — Callon Petroleum Company has received notice from the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) that the company has regained full compliance with the Exchange’s continued listing standards.
On March 20, 2009, Callon announced that it had received notice from the NYSE that due to the decline in its stock price and market capitalization, the company was “below criteria” for listing on the NYSE.
“We are very pleased that we were able to regain compliance approximately five months ahead of our plan,” Fred Callon, chairman and CEO. “The increase in shareholder value is the result of our significantly improved balance sheet and our recent acquisitions and announced drilling activity in the Permian Basin.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO