Callon again listed on NYSE
Published: April 27,2010
NATCHEZ — Callon Petroleum Company has received notice from the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) that the company has regained full compliance with the Exchange’s continued listing standards.
On March 20, 2009, Callon announced that it had received notice from the NYSE that due to the decline in its stock price and market capitalization, the company was “below criteria” for listing on the NYSE.
“We are very pleased that we were able to regain compliance approximately five months ahead of our plan,” Fred Callon, chairman and CEO. “The increase in shareholder value is the result of our significantly improved balance sheet and our recent acquisitions and announced drilling activity in the Permian Basin.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan