Callon again listed on NYSE
by Wally Northway
Published: April 27,2010
NATCHEZ — Callon Petroleum Company has received notice from the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) that the company has regained full compliance with the Exchange’s continued listing standards.
On March 20, 2009, Callon announced that it had received notice from the NYSE that due to the decline in its stock price and market capitalization, the company was “below criteria” for listing on the NYSE.
“We are very pleased that we were able to regain compliance approximately five months ahead of our plan,” Fred Callon, chairman and CEO. “The increase in shareholder value is the result of our significantly improved balance sheet and our recent acquisitions and announced drilling activity in the Permian Basin.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge
- Real estate company paying $1M for compromising wetlands
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Authorities: Suspect in ricin-laced letters case appeared to try to run
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Nullification and interposition