Callon again listed on NYSE
Published: April 27,2010
NATCHEZ — Callon Petroleum Company has received notice from the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) that the company has regained full compliance with the Exchange’s continued listing standards.
On March 20, 2009, Callon announced that it had received notice from the NYSE that due to the decline in its stock price and market capitalization, the company was “below criteria” for listing on the NYSE.
“We are very pleased that we were able to regain compliance approximately five months ahead of our plan,” Fred Callon, chairman and CEO. “The increase in shareholder value is the result of our significantly improved balance sheet and our recent acquisitions and announced drilling activity in the Permian Basin.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money