Miss. Public Service Commission votes to conditionally approve $2.4 billion clean coal plant for Kemper County
Published: April 29,2010
JACKSON- The future plant’s parent company, Mississippi Power, has 20 days to agree to the Commission’s conditions or risk not obtaining approval. MBJ-TV meets with the PSC to discuss their vote and the plant’s future.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Miss. Public Service Commission votes to conditionally approve $2.4 billion clean coal plant for Kemper County”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Community Bank names new officers
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran