Miss. Public Service Commission votes to conditionally approve $2.4 billion clean coal plant for Kemper County
Published: April 29,2010
JACKSON- The future plant’s parent company, Mississippi Power, has 20 days to agree to the Commission’s conditions or risk not obtaining approval. MBJ-TV meets with the PSC to discuss their vote and the plant’s future.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Miss. Public Service Commission votes to conditionally approve $2.4 billion clean coal plant for Kemper County”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state