Miss. Public Service Commission votes to conditionally approve $2.4 billion clean coal plant for Kemper County
Published: April 29,2010
JACKSON- The future plant’s parent company, Mississippi Power, has 20 days to agree to the Commission’s conditions or risk not obtaining approval. MBJ-TV meets with the PSC to discuss their vote and the plant’s future.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Miss. Public Service Commission votes to conditionally approve $2.4 billion clean coal plant for Kemper County”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal