Callicut named Vystar’s CFO
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 2,2010
Vystar Corporation of Atlanta has appointed Jack W. Callicutt as its new CFO. Callicutt, a Delta State University alumnus, replaces Linda Hammock, who was Vystar’s acting CFO through its development stage and has now focused her attention on other development stage companies.
Callicutt, age 43, has over 20 years of private and public accounting and financial management experience in startup and midsize companies in the technology, biopharmaceutical and accounting/consulting industries. Prior to his arrival at Vystar, he served as CFO at IVOX Inc. Previously, Callicutt was CFO at Tikvah Therapeutics. This followed his position as CFO at Corautus Genetics,
Callicutt began his career with Deloitte rising to the level of senior manager, where he managed engagements for manufacturing, telecommunications and technology companies. A CPA, he earned a BBA in accounting and computer information systems from Delta State.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Callicut named Vystar’s CFO”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain