Callicut named Vystar’s CFO
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 2,2010
Vystar Corporation of Atlanta has appointed Jack W. Callicutt as its new CFO. Callicutt, a Delta State University alumnus, replaces Linda Hammock, who was Vystar’s acting CFO through its development stage and has now focused her attention on other development stage companies.
Callicutt, age 43, has over 20 years of private and public accounting and financial management experience in startup and midsize companies in the technology, biopharmaceutical and accounting/consulting industries. Prior to his arrival at Vystar, he served as CFO at IVOX Inc. Previously, Callicutt was CFO at Tikvah Therapeutics. This followed his position as CFO at Corautus Genetics,
Callicutt began his career with Deloitte rising to the level of senior manager, where he managed engagements for manufacturing, telecommunications and technology companies. A CPA, he earned a BBA in accounting and computer information systems from Delta State.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Callicut named Vystar’s CFO”
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey