Callicut named Vystar’s CFO
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 2,2010
Vystar Corporation of Atlanta has appointed Jack W. Callicutt as its new CFO. Callicutt, a Delta State University alumnus, replaces Linda Hammock, who was Vystar’s acting CFO through its development stage and has now focused her attention on other development stage companies.
Callicutt, age 43, has over 20 years of private and public accounting and financial management experience in startup and midsize companies in the technology, biopharmaceutical and accounting/consulting industries. Prior to his arrival at Vystar, he served as CFO at IVOX Inc. Previously, Callicutt was CFO at Tikvah Therapeutics. This followed his position as CFO at Corautus Genetics,
Callicutt began his career with Deloitte rising to the level of senior manager, where he managed engagements for manufacturing, telecommunications and technology companies. A CPA, he earned a BBA in accounting and computer information systems from Delta State.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Callicut named Vystar’s CFO”
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful