Callicut named Vystar’s CFO
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 2,2010
Vystar Corporation of Atlanta has appointed Jack W. Callicutt as its new CFO. Callicutt, a Delta State University alumnus, replaces Linda Hammock, who was Vystar’s acting CFO through its development stage and has now focused her attention on other development stage companies.
Callicutt, age 43, has over 20 years of private and public accounting and financial management experience in startup and midsize companies in the technology, biopharmaceutical and accounting/consulting industries. Prior to his arrival at Vystar, he served as CFO at IVOX Inc. Previously, Callicutt was CFO at Tikvah Therapeutics. This followed his position as CFO at Corautus Genetics,
Callicutt began his career with Deloitte rising to the level of senior manager, where he managed engagements for manufacturing, telecommunications and technology companies. A CPA, he earned a BBA in accounting and computer information systems from Delta State.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Callicut named Vystar’s CFO”
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'