Callicut named Vystar’s CFO
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 2,2010
Vystar Corporation of Atlanta has appointed Jack W. Callicutt as its new CFO. Callicutt, a Delta State University alumnus, replaces Linda Hammock, who was Vystar’s acting CFO through its development stage and has now focused her attention on other development stage companies.
Callicutt, age 43, has over 20 years of private and public accounting and financial management experience in startup and midsize companies in the technology, biopharmaceutical and accounting/consulting industries. Prior to his arrival at Vystar, he served as CFO at IVOX Inc. Previously, Callicutt was CFO at Tikvah Therapeutics. This followed his position as CFO at Corautus Genetics,
Callicutt began his career with Deloitte rising to the level of senior manager, where he managed engagements for manufacturing, telecommunications and technology companies. A CPA, he earned a BBA in accounting and computer information systems from Delta State.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Callicut named Vystar’s CFO”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant