Hospitals present employee honors
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 2,2010
Singing River Health System (SRHS) recently honored its Employees of the Month at Singing River Hospital (SRH) and Ocean Springs Hospital (OSH) for February and March.
Ocean Springs Hospital has honored Bobby Davis, nurse assistant, Two West, as the February Employee of the Month, and Michael Michaud, PC specialist, information systems, as the March Employee of the Month.
Singing River Hospital honored Brenda Davis, RN, BSN, Critical Care/Surgical Intensive Care Unit, as the February Employee of the Month, and Lela Caves, environmental services aide, Environmental Services, as the March Employee of the Month.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip