Hospitals present employee honors
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 2,2010
Singing River Health System (SRHS) recently honored its Employees of the Month at Singing River Hospital (SRH) and Ocean Springs Hospital (OSH) for February and March.
Ocean Springs Hospital has honored Bobby Davis, nurse assistant, Two West, as the February Employee of the Month, and Michael Michaud, PC specialist, information systems, as the March Employee of the Month.
Singing River Hospital honored Brenda Davis, RN, BSN, Critical Care/Surgical Intensive Care Unit, as the February Employee of the Month, and Lela Caves, environmental services aide, Environmental Services, as the March Employee of the Month.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal