Hospitals present employee honors
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 2,2010
Singing River Health System (SRHS) recently honored its Employees of the Month at Singing River Hospital (SRH) and Ocean Springs Hospital (OSH) for February and March.
Ocean Springs Hospital has honored Bobby Davis, nurse assistant, Two West, as the February Employee of the Month, and Michael Michaud, PC specialist, information systems, as the March Employee of the Month.
Singing River Hospital honored Brenda Davis, RN, BSN, Critical Care/Surgical Intensive Care Unit, as the February Employee of the Month, and Lela Caves, environmental services aide, Environmental Services, as the March Employee of the Month.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches