Hospitals present employee honors
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 2,2010
Singing River Health System (SRHS) recently honored its Employees of the Month at Singing River Hospital (SRH) and Ocean Springs Hospital (OSH) for February and March.
Ocean Springs Hospital has honored Bobby Davis, nurse assistant, Two West, as the February Employee of the Month, and Michael Michaud, PC specialist, information systems, as the March Employee of the Month.
Singing River Hospital honored Brenda Davis, RN, BSN, Critical Care/Surgical Intensive Care Unit, as the February Employee of the Month, and Lela Caves, environmental services aide, Environmental Services, as the March Employee of the Month.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities