Hospitals present employee honors
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 2,2010
Singing River Health System (SRHS) recently honored its Employees of the Month at Singing River Hospital (SRH) and Ocean Springs Hospital (OSH) for February and March.
Ocean Springs Hospital has honored Bobby Davis, nurse assistant, Two West, as the February Employee of the Month, and Michael Michaud, PC specialist, information systems, as the March Employee of the Month.
Singing River Hospital honored Brenda Davis, RN, BSN, Critical Care/Surgical Intensive Care Unit, as the February Employee of the Month, and Lela Caves, environmental services aide, Environmental Services, as the March Employee of the Month.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- John Fletcher joins Jones Walker