Mitchell honored for pro bono work
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 2,2010
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has named Jesse Mitchell the recipient of the Judge Charles Pickering Pro Bono Award, which recognizes the pro bono attorney of the year in the firm’s Jackson office. Mitchell was recognized for his work as part of a successful pro bono defense team in a complicated criminal case.
Mitchell is an associate in the firm’s business litigation group, with a focus on transportation. He also handles litigation in matters related to intellectual property and insurance. He is a 2008 graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Mitchell honored for pro bono work”
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House