Mitchell honored for pro bono work
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 2,2010
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has named Jesse Mitchell the recipient of the Judge Charles Pickering Pro Bono Award, which recognizes the pro bono attorney of the year in the firm’s Jackson office. Mitchell was recognized for his work as part of a successful pro bono defense team in a complicated criminal case.
Mitchell is an associate in the firm’s business litigation group, with a focus on transportation. He also handles litigation in matters related to intellectual property and insurance. He is a 2008 graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Mitchell honored for pro bono work”
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million