Mitchell honored for pro bono work
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 2,2010
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has named Jesse Mitchell the recipient of the Judge Charles Pickering Pro Bono Award, which recognizes the pro bono attorney of the year in the firm’s Jackson office. Mitchell was recognized for his work as part of a successful pro bono defense team in a complicated criminal case.
Mitchell is an associate in the firm’s business litigation group, with a focus on transportation. He also handles litigation in matters related to intellectual property and insurance. He is a 2008 graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Mitchell honored for pro bono work”
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property
- Davis resigns, turning over mayor's office early
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Woman indicted for Medicaid fraud; faces up to 35 years in prison
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Report: State's teacher education programs 'mediocre at best'
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones