Mitchell honored for pro bono work
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 2,2010
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has named Jesse Mitchell the recipient of the Judge Charles Pickering Pro Bono Award, which recognizes the pro bono attorney of the year in the firm’s Jackson office. Mitchell was recognized for his work as part of a successful pro bono defense team in a complicated criminal case.
Mitchell is an associate in the firm’s business litigation group, with a focus on transportation. He also handles litigation in matters related to intellectual property and insurance. He is a 2008 graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Mitchell honored for pro bono work”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Catfish industry launches TV advertising campaign
- NCCI petitioning for workers' comp rate decrease
- Student body presidents pushing for on-time graduation
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image