Mitchell honored for pro bono work
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 2,2010
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has named Jesse Mitchell the recipient of the Judge Charles Pickering Pro Bono Award, which recognizes the pro bono attorney of the year in the firm’s Jackson office. Mitchell was recognized for his work as part of a successful pro bono defense team in a complicated criminal case.
Mitchell is an associate in the firm’s business litigation group, with a focus on transportation. He also handles litigation in matters related to intellectual property and insurance. He is a 2008 graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Mitchell honored for pro bono work”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015